*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044970
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1044970 added February 16, 2023 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 12: A hot date with a Judge!
It was February 13th, 2023, and you are quite anxious about the court trial tomorrow. Not only is it normally a day where you go out and try to find a Boyfriend-Free girl, but you are still looking for a sweetheart! Sure, you have your imaginary husbands and wives, but unfortunately, they can't cross over into 1218 and...do the freaky with you! Of course, you did pay for a hooker at one point, but that was the last time you got any "Hanky Panky." Years later, you got overly horny a couple of years ago and...did it...with your mother...
But anyways, you are quite nervous about the case review and you honest to God wished that you weren't here in the "Jail of Fail!"

February 14th, 2023, and it was the day of the trial! You had a bit of a talk with your attorney because apparently, the DANG, DIRTY TROLLS just got some information from the courthouse! For starters, you discovered that Miss Allison, who is SUPPOSE to be your secretary back in Cwcville, is now somehow a "Senior Assistant Attorney General", whatever the Hell that is, and that she or someone is trying to get you to go to a "Gateway Home"! After a bit of research, you found out that it was indeed a group home! You did not want to be in a building full of "Slow-in-the-minds", YOU WANTED TO BE BACK HOME IN YOUR TEMPLE WITH YOUR MOTHER! Sure, you have blown some smoke up some people's butts, including your attorney's, by saying that you are accepting the fact that you won't be able to return to the temple. But the truth is, YOU DO WANT TO GO BACK, AND YOU WANT TO GO BACK NOW! After some time in the courtroom, you find out that not only is the case review getting delayed, but you are going to spend VALENTINE'S DAY IN JAIL AS WELL AS YOUR GODDAMN BIRTHDAY! You were looking forward to getting out and getting the new "God of War" game with a PS5 and all that, BUT THE GODDAMN JUDGE IS BEING A JERK AND KEEPING YOU LOCKED UP!

You again try to use a "Curse-ye-ha-me-ha!" in the courtroom, but you end up getting whacked over the head and are promptly thrown back into your cell! You curse angrily at the Gods as you are forced to spend another Valentine's Day and Birthday behind bars!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044970