*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045165
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2291018
A collection of stories (micro, short and long) on various topics
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1045165 added February 21, 2023 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Birthday Games (GC)
I glared at Tim, then quickly glanced back down at my beer when his gaze flicked towards me. I desperately wished to be anywhere else but here, but Becky had insisted. And I'd do anything for Becky. We'd been friends for years, and I'd been lusting after her the whole time. I'd been gathering up the courage to make my move when Tim had swooped in and stolen her from me. Well, not stolen, but dammit, I know she'd have been mine if he'd just stayed away another week.

I took another gulp of my beer. Apparently Becky wanted to play some new game for her birthday with her 'two favourite men'. We were sitting on cushions on the floor - it seemed furniture wasn’t conducive for the game. She’d also turned the lights out and lit fat, stubby candles which perched on tables around the room. I was dreading the ‘game’, whatever it was. It would have been bad enough being the third wheel in a public bar, but being stuck in Becky's tiny flat with the two of them was nearly more than I could stand.

I wriggled, trying to find a comfortable position against the couch behind me. Becky and Tim sat opposite. I took another mouthful of my drink, then Becky spoke and beer sprayed everywhere. I looked down at my denim covered legs, staring at the wet spatters. I heard a deep chuckle and felt my face flush. I reached a hand back to the couch behind me and pushed myself to my feet. I forced myself to look at them, so I could show my disgust at their cruel joke, but I saw a sweet smile on Becky’s lips and Tim looked… I tried to put a name to the look on his face. Was that…encouragement?

“Becky and I have been talking about this for a while, Dan. We’re serious. We like you, we find you attractive and we thought you felt the same. At least,” he grimaced, “towards Becky. And I thought we might convince you to try it. Will you stay and just…try? See how it goes?” I must have looked completely bewildered, because they both smiled, then Becky came over and grabbed my hand.

“Sit back down.” She pushed me down on the cushion, sinking to the floor beside me, her fingers stroking mine. She leaned forward and touched her lips to my chin in a whisper-soft caress. “Mmm, I’ve always thought you smelled so good,” she murmured. I blinked, trying to get my bearings, and my eyes were drawn to the sight of Tim taking his shirt off. Damn, the man had abs to die for! As the button on his jeans came undone and his hands reached for his zipper, I realised with a jolt that they were serious. A threesome. A ménage a troi. With Becky. And Tim? He and I could barely speak a civil word to each other. And I was straight. I blurted that thought aloud. “Yeah, we know," Tim replied. "But aren’t you just a little…curious?” I shook my head furiously, but as I watched his jeans fall to the floor and eyed his lean muscled form in his clinging cotton boxers, I wasn’t entirely sure he was wrong.

Becky placed an open mouthed kiss on my neck, distracting me, and I forgot to watch Tim and was surprised to feel a warm hand on my foot. “Close your eyes,” he suggested. “Think about how good this feels, how much nicer this is than sitting at home imagining Becky and I alone instead.” I felt the flush return to my cheeks, but I did as he suggested.

Becky’s hand moved across my chest, sliding under my shirt, her hand silky across my stomach. I helped her drag my shirt over my head, and felt hands undo my jeans. Almost before I knew it, I was sitting naked on the floor, the couch at my back. One set of hands roamed my chest, exploring my muscles, and another, firmer, gripped my cock. I let out a breathy sigh and felt soft lips kissing mine. Mmm, Becky. As we kissed, our tongues caressing, the hand on my cock moved up, down, then up again, squeezing as it moved towards the tip. Oh god, that felt amazing.

Becky pulled away from our kiss and I blinked my eyes open to see her undressing in the candlelight. When she was nude, every inch of her gorgeous body revealed, she reached down to tug Tim's boxers off. My gaze followed her and I was startled by the sight of Tim, naked, his hand on my cock. My brain whirled, trying to understand, but my body screamed for him to keep going. His grip was firm and sure, and god it felt good.

Becky lay down beside me, her skin warm and soft down my side. Her feet were near my head, and as I watched, she breathed warm air on Tim's groin and I felt his hand twitch, mid-stroke. My breath caught and I reached out a hand, stroking it down Becky's flank. Warm and smooth. A warm mouth closed over my cock and I decided to stop thinking.


Written 11 September 2012. Second place in round 32 of "The Weekly Quickie Contest.

© Copyright 2023 Elle - on hiatus (UN: elle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elle - on hiatus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045165