*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045166
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2291018
A collection of stories (micro, short and long) on various topics
#1045166 added February 21, 2023 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Taking Control (GC)
Patrick sucked in a hard breath as warm lips pressed against his abdomen. His eyes drifted closed, intensifying the distant sound of birdsong and the feel of the hard, cold brick against his bare back. The lips moved slowly up his chest until a tongue laved his nipple. A sudden suction had him jerking his arms down instinctively, the hard manacles around his wrists biting in to his flesh. Gasping, he winced and pushed his arms back up to relieve the pressure. A low chuckle reached his ears even as he felt her breath puffing against his nipple.

“It’s not too much for you already, is it?” Mel teased. “You did agree, but if you can’t handle it…” His eyes flicked open and the smile curving her mouth made his mouth water.

He grinned down at her. “Don’t you worry, baby, I can take anything you can dish out.”

“In that case…” Her green eyes sparkled as her long fingers reached for the button on his jeans. He tipped his head back, groaning. It wasn’t entirely comfortable, but he just knew it would be worth it.

The rasp of the zipper seemed loud, but he quickly forgot all about it when Mel gently freed his cock and then closed it in her fist. His knees felt weak.

“Going commando, were we?” Her voice was a little lower, a little breathier than it had been before. The edges of his lips twitched in a smile – he wasn’t the only one getting aroused.

She ran her hands behind him to his buttocks, sliding her palms across them and gently stroking with her nails. Patrick shivered and heard another satisfied chuckle when she noticed his reaction. Mel pushed her hands into his jeans, forcing them down his legs. She caressed his thighs, the backs of his knees, down his calves, until his jeans were around his ankles. He stepped out of them, leaving him wearing nothing but the cuffs around his wrists. Patrick felt Mel’s touch disappear, and tipped his head forwards to see her stepping back from him, still fully clothed. Without her in front of him, the sunlight danced its way down his naked body, stroking him from shoulder to groin. Mel hummed her appreciation at the sight.

“You sure are gorgeous.” Her open appreciation set his blood simmering. Her eyes drifted down to his erection, her eyes narrowing. “Definitely gorgeous.”


Mel could have stood for hours, staring at the long, lean, naked body that was displayed before her. Patrick’s skin glowed golden in the sunlight, the position of his arms highlighting the muscle definition in his chest and arms. The smoky look in his eyes, the thought of having leashed all that sensual power, and oh, the proud, hungry cock – it all made her body tingle with anticipation. She could have looked for hours, but she wasn’t going to. Oh, no. She was going to touch, and taste, and absolutely make the most of having him at her mercy.

Mel reached her hands up to where Patrick’s hands were clasped together, the restraints cold against her fingers. She slowly dragged her fingers down his arms, squeezing gently. Past his broad, powerful shoulders and down his chest. As she continued down his body, she knelt, putting her just above eye level with his erection. She could feel him watching her, and felt his legs tense in anticipation. She leaned forward and ran her tongue down his length. Mel wrapped the fingers of one hand around the base of his erection and dug the fingers of her other hand in his tight buttock to steady herself. She barely registered his groan as she licked her lips and then sucked him in to the warmth of her mouth. Her lips slid down towards the base, her tongue stroking the underside of the shaft. She swallowed, feeling the suction tug on him and let her mouth slide up towards the tip.

She heard Patrick curse under his breath as his arms jerked on the shackles. She flexed her fingers on his buttocks and heard another throaty moan escape him. Mel felt warmth pool between her thighs as she slowly found a rhythm. With each long sucking motion, her body responded, her breathing coming faster. The fingers curled around his base moved, mimicking the movement of her mouth, up and down his length. Mel tasted the light, slightly salty precum that showed his appreciation; her pace quickened. As Patrick’s harsh, panting breaths sounded above her, she moaned and felt his buttock clench at the sensation. Even as her own body clenched moistly, she felt all his muscles tighten and he thrust his hips forward. A shout disturbed the silence and the warmth of his ejaculation filled her mouth. Rocking back on her heels, she swallowed and looked up to Patrick’s face. His eyes were closed and his chest still heaved. She smirked with satisfaction.

“Now, wasn’t that worth relinquishing the reins for? Sometimes it pays to let someone else take control, doesn’t it?”

Patrick lifted his lashes and looked down at her. “Oh, that was certainly worth it. But you just wait. I’ve got something special planned for you.”


Written 23 September 2012. First place in round 33 of "The Weekly Quickie Contest.

© Copyright 2023 Elle - on hiatus (UN: elle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elle - on hiatus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045166