*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045170
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2291018
A collection of stories (micro, short and long) on various topics
#1045170 added February 21, 2023 at 9:03pm
Restrictions: None
Goodnight kiss (18+)
Emma stepped out of the car, not waiting for Jack to come around and open the door for her. She adjusted the strap of her handbag over her shoulder and nudged the door closed with her hip. Hearing Jack’s footsteps round the front of the car, she looked up at him and smiled. His hair looked dark in the streetlight, not the rich brown she’d seen in the restaurant earlier.

Emma started up the footpath towards her front door, knowing Jack was likely watching her hips swing from behind. She loved this dress, the way the fabric swished as she walked. These heels weren’t made for wet concrete paths though, so Emma slowed when she reached the steps and made her way carefully up to the door. She turned around as she fumbled in her handbag for her keys and peeked up through her lashes at Jack, smiling when she saw his warm gaze on her face.

“Thank you for a lovely night.”
“You’re very welcome,” he replied with a grin. “I enjoyed dinner. I’m sure the company had a lot to do with it,” he teased, “but I think I’ll recommend that restaurant to anyone who asks.”
Emma smiled and relaxed. “Yes, the food was lovely. It’s been a while since I’ve had such a gorgeous dessert. It was an inspired choice.”
“Glad you liked it.”
They stood smiling at each other for a moment, Emma caught up in admiring the flecks of gold in Jack’s eyes before her fingers brushed against her keys in her handbag and reminded her of where she was.

“Oh. Well. Um...” The jangle of the keys drew his attention and he glanced down at them before looking back up to her mouth, then her eyes.
“Just so you know,” he informed her, “I’m going to kiss you goodnight. Honestly, I’d love to take you home and discover every secret you’re hiding under that dress, and I have no doubt I’ll be taking a cold shower when I do get home, but I know you want to take it a bit slower. So just a kiss...”
With that, Jack leaned in and placed his hands on the door behind Emma. She stretched up a little on her tiptoes to meet him halfway and their mouths met. His lips were warm and sweet. Emma flicked her tongue out and tasted the coffee he’d had after dinner. She licked his lips again and he leaned more heavily against her, forcing her to relax back against the door. She could feel his whole body pressed against the length of hers, and a definite hardness against her stomach. He opened his mouth and his tongue came out to meet hers. The pace of the kiss changed abruptly and with a gasp, Emma stroked her tongue against his, again and again. Her hands came up to his shoulders, clutching at him, relaxing, kneading him like a cat trying to find the perfect spot. Their breath came faster as their tongues danced. One of his hands came down from behind her to stroke down her back and cup her buttock, lifting her slightly against him.

“Jack,” she groaned in to his mouth. “Oh, Jack.”
With a groan of his own, he broke the kiss, leaning backwards, then coming back in to rest his forehead on hers. “Oh boy. I was wrong about that cold shower. I think it’s going to be a bath with ice cubes instead.” He grinned ruefully down at her, and she smiled back up at him. “If we’re going to stick to your timetable, I need to leave now.” He leaned down and gave her a brief kiss on the lips then straightened and stepped back. “I will definitely be in touch to arrange our next date, you can count on that.”
Emma couldn’t stop smiling. Her breath was still coming in little pants, and her stomach felt all tangled up in knots, but the truth is, she felt amazing. Desirable. He was so damn sexy, and he wanted her. Wow. She couldn’t wait for their next date either. She had a feeling her timetable was going to be revised.


Written 3 November 2012

© Copyright 2023 Elle - on hiatus (UN: elle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elle - on hiatus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045170