*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045221
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2291018
A collection of stories (micro, short and long) on various topics
#1045221 added February 21, 2023 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
Reinventing Valentines (GC)
"I have a little surprise for you!"
Simon quirked one dark eyebrow. It was Valentine's Day, so he'd been expecting something.
"Let me guess. A card, some flowers and some chocolates."
Jamie's face fell, the sparkle disappearing from his blue eyes. "But... I thought..."
Now Simon felt like an ass. It wasn't Jamie’s fault that Simon was fed up with the predictability of their relationship.
"Sorry, Jamie. I'm sure I'll love them." He tried to smile and extended a hand for the gifts, but Jamie shook his head and backed away.
"No, forget it. You've ruined it." Jamie stomped off towards the bedroom, tossing the gifts in the rubbish bin as he went.
Simon winced, and guilt flooded him. He loved Jamie, truly, but... Their relationship had become stagnant. They always did the same things, in bed and out. It was safe, comfortable...and boring. He sighed and heaved himself out of the brown leather armchair. He had an apology to make. He hadn't even bought Jamie anything, and he had no excuse. Special occasions were important to Jamie, he didn't see today as an overpriced marketing ploy like Simon did. Just as he opened the bedroom door, Jamie pushed past him, car keys in hand.
"I'm going out," Jamie growled. "I'll be back for dinner."
"But, Jamie..."
Simon shut his eyes as Jamie left. Apparently now was not a good time to apologise.


Jamie turned off the car engine and sat for a few minutes, looking at the house. At least the faint glow from behind the curtains meant Simon was home. Something was wrong, clearly, and Jamie had been afraid of returning to an empty house. He drew in a few deep breaths for courage, then opened the car door and walked up the steps to the house. He turned his key in the lock and opened the front door to a room softly lit by candles and smelling faintly of cinnamon and chocolate. A trail of petals led through the doorway of the living room. Jamie bent down and scooped up a handful, confirming they were the petals off the bouquet he'd thrown in the bin earlier. The dark reds and soft yellows actually looked better scattered against the dark carpet than they had as a bouquet. He eyed the trail as it led towards the bedroom. It was certainly more promising than the conversation he'd been dreading, so he closed the door and followed the petals.

The bed had been remade with a burgundy silk spread and a white sheet of notepaper fairly glowed in the light of more candles.
Make yourself comfortable. Close your eyes. Relax.
Jamie looked around, but Simon wasn't anywhere to be seen, so he shrugged and toed off his shoes before lying down.
"Take your clothes off," came a whisper.
Jamie peered around the room, a faint smile appearing on his lips. Well. It appeared he was being seduced. He chuckled and stood up to remove his clothes as requested.

Simon walked into the room, stirring something in a smooth white bowl.
"Um, hi," started Jamie, realising that Simon was still fully dressed. "What you got there?"
"Melted chocolate," replied Simon, sending a heated look from under lowered eyelids.
Jamie smirked. Clearly it wasn’t just the roses that had been recycled. "Okay. And am I correct in thinking that's a...paintbrush?"
"Yep."
"Okay." Jamie swallowed. "Um, good."
Simon laughed. "It will be."

Placing the bowl on top of the dresser beside the bed, Simon opened the drawer, withdrawing a pair of fluffy handcuffs. Jamie's eyes widened.
"Where did those come from?" he squeaked, then coughed to clear his throat. "We don't own..."
"Ah, these are part of my Valentine's gift to you."
Jamie breathed in deeply, noting that it drew Simon's eyes back to his chest. "Uh huh."
He heard Simon chuckle, then felt the soft material of the handcuff encase his wrist. After a slight delay, his other wrist was also cuffed. Jamie tugged, but beneath the soft material was hard metal, and he wasn't going anywhere.

Jamie closed his eyes, only to snap them open in surprise when the paintbrush bristles stroked over his nipple. The chocolate felt warm and sensuous. He smiled and watched Simon lean over and swipe the chocolate with his tongue. Jamie's stomach muscles contracted. Oh yeah...

Jamie felt the warm slide of the brush up the length of his cock. He strained off the bed, but the cuffs restrained him. Simon’s attention was focused on covering Jamie's erection with chocolate. The warmth felt amazing, almost like Simon's mouth was surrounding his length. Jamie quivered on the bed.
"Mmm, a masterpiece," smiled Simon. "Looks...tasty."
Jamie grinned in anticipation, then sighed with delight when Simon's tongue stroked him.
"Oh dear," smirked Simon.
"Oh dear, what?" Jamie's eyes widened and he jerked his arms against the cuffs. "Oh dear what? Simon! What?"
Simon laughed. "Oh dear, I think the chocolate has started to set. I might need to work a little harder to get it off."
As Simon lowered his head and sucked firmly on Jamie's cock, Jamie laid his head back and groaned. This might just be the best Valentine's present he'd ever bought Simon.


Written 21 February 2014. First place in round 100 of "The Weekly Quickie Contest. Third place in the romance/erotica round of "Invalid Item.

© Copyright 2023 Elle - on hiatus (UN: elle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elle - on hiatus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045221