*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045275-A-teasting-excerpt-of-nothing-GC
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2291018
A collection of stories (micro, short and long) on various topics
#1045275 added February 21, 2023 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
A teasting excerpt of nothing... (GC)
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Holy shit, I was really doing this.

The door opened and he smiled, gesturing me inside. He wore leather pants and a black t shirt that showed a slim, leanly muscled figure.

"Hey," he purred. "I'm James. What shall I call you?"

His voice wasn't as deep as mine, but oh so smooth. I wanted to close my eyes and just listen to him talk. I turned when I was halfway across the room and looked at him.

"Shall I just call you Babe?" he prompted.

Oh shit, I hadn't answered him. Fuck, I can't even get it right when I'm paying for it! I felt my old insecurities rushing in. "Um, I... Um..." I felt heat flood my face, and I closed my eyes. “Chris.”

"Hey, it's okay, Chris. Relax. Nothing to be nervous about.” He strolled toward me, a smooth, graceful glide. Fuck, he was so sexy.

I froze when he reached out a hand and ran it down my chest.

He noticed. Of course he fucking noticed. “Okay?” he asked, in a gentle voice.

I closed my eyes and sighed. “Uh, yeah,” I nodded. “I, uh…”

“It’s okay.” He moved behind me. I felt his breath tickle my nape, and the heat of him against my back. He grabbed my hand, and led me to the bed.

My breathing quickened when he tugged me to sit on the cover beside him.

"Was there something specific you wanted to achieve, or did you just want to do whatever feels good?"

I snuck a sideways glance, and found him watching me intently. “I haven’t... I don’t…” For fuck’s sake, Chris, spit it out! “I don’t know what I want,” I growled.

He eyed me up and down, and I fucking knew what he was thinking. I wasn’t some spotty teenager. I was a grown man, with a good body, a decent face, and money. He didn’t say it though, thank god. He ran his fingertips over my hand, then pulled it to his mouth for a warm press of his lips. He was smiling again.

How could he be so relaxed and smiley while I was so fucking tense?

“Let’s go with the flow, and if you wanna change anything up, just let me know, okay?”

I nodded, then jerked back when he leaned towards me.

He stopped and raised an eyebrow. “No kissing?”

“Uh, kissing is okay. I was just… I wasn’t expecting… Fuck!” I tipped my head back and looked at the ceiling instead of his sympathetic face. “I’m so fucking useless at this.”

“No, you’re not,” he cooed. He fucking cooed. Like I was a frightened horse he was trying to calm. Which probably wasn’t a bad analogy. He ran his palms up and down my thighs. “Nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone has a first time. No shame in that.”

I nodded, but looked away. “I don’t know what to do or say. To anyone. I’m useless at talking to people, being with people. I’m just… useless.”

“Aw, honey, no.” He tugged at my forearms, drawing me to my feet.

I was a couple of inches taller than him. Broader too.

He reached up and ran his fingers into my hair, then gently tugged my head down until our lips met. His kiss was sure and I let him run the show. His lips were smooth and warm, and I shuddered when his tongue teased mine. His hands slid around to cup my face, and I placed mine on his hips.

He pulled back and tilted my head to better suit him, before diving back in. Nips and licks, and his tongue stroking mine. Fuck, it was hot.

He pressed himself up against me and I realised with a jolt of surprise that he was hard. So was I. Holy shit, I had a hot guy in leather pants pressing his erection against mine. I pulled back, gulping for breath.

He sucked my neck, and my whole body went taut.

“Shiiiiit,” I moaned. I felt him smile against my skin as his hands slid down to clench my ass.

“You like that, huh?” He backed away a step and pulled off his t shirt. While I was running heated eyes over his chest, I absentmindedly helped him draw my own shirt over my head. He was perfectly defined without being bulky. I knew I was in good shape, but I was pleased when he eyed me with smouldering eyes.

His hands were all over my chest, gently teasing my nipples and stroking over the ridges of my abs. He dipped his fingers into the top of my jeans and peered up at me with a smirk. “Shall we take these off?”

I nodded. “You first, though,” I said, gesturing to his leather pants.

He grinned, and unfastened the button. My breathing picked up pace. There was no hair on his lower abdomen. I wondered if he was that smooth everywhere, and bit my lip as my pants got even tighter.

He slid the pants off, and somehow made it look graceful and effortless. If I ever managed to get the courage to wear a pair of leather pants, I know it’d be a fuckload more gawky getting them off than he’d made it look.

“You’re frowning,” he commented.

“Oh! Sorry, I just… Fuck, you’re gorgeous.”

“And that’s a bad thing?”

“No! No, no, of course not. I just felt a bit…inadequate.”

James smiled, and my eyes widened in shock as he reached out and cupped the bulge in my jeans. “You don’t feel inadequate to me.”


Written 30 July 2017

© Copyright 2023 Elle - on hiatus (UN: elle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elle - on hiatus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045275-A-teasting-excerpt-of-nothing-GC