*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045362
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1045362 added February 22, 2023 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
A Trip to Movies gone bad - Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania
It was February 17th, 2023, and you have just spent another week off of social media! You have spent the entire week looking at and watching videos of your late father as tears keep coming down your face like rivers! You have been nothing more than a sobbing mess this week! Meanwhile, your girlfriend would continue to play on Fortnite throughout the week while drinking down "White Claw" beer and smoking weed as the kids are locked up in their room. If your brother wasn't such a goddamn, fucking asshole, YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WOULDN'T BE IN THIS GODDAMN MESS! Just then, you had some unexpected visitors. It was your girlfriend's parents! They came over because, once again, you haven't said a word on social media and they were getting worried again. You told them that you went into another depression spell because you recently had a heart attack and you were told to go on a diet! Her mother then decided to take the family to the Aquariums over in Shreveport!


While over there, you waited until everyone was distracted by the sea otters before you decided to check in on your asshole brother. For some strange reason, he hasn't said anything about movie plans, just talked about hanging out with his former roommate. You then see that the new "Ant-Man and the Wasp" movie just came out and started to think about going to it!


You manage to talk your girlfriend's parents into driving to the nearby movie theater to try to get tickets! Of course, as soon as your family go up to the ticket stand...


You couldn't believe it, THIS IS GETTING QUITE FUCKING OLD, AND YOU REALLY DO WISH THESE THEATERS JUST PRINT OUT MORE TICKETS! And if these assholes are somehow buying their tickets online or on their mobile phones somehow, THEY SHOULD FUCKING STOP RIGHT GODDAMN NOW! Anyhow, despite the tickets being sold out, you decided to ask for some tickets anyway. You get the usual answer and you try your usual tactic of trying to look pitiful.


Unfortunately, this doesn't work either. You eventually snap and yell,
"IF YOU DON'T SELL ME THOSE GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING TICKETS RIGHT GODDAMN NOW, I WILL..."

But just then, the sound of your 2 year old son starting to cry put a stop to your tirade. You then see your daughter starting to cry next and as you try to calm them both down, your girlfriend will give a sarcastic 'thanks', before your whole group starts to head to the SUV.
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


During the hours long drive home from Shreveport, you would sit there in the car seat, listening to your kids crying non-stop while occasionally getting evil glances from your girlfriend. You not only blame those asswipes selling the movie tickets, but you also are blaming your asshole brother as well!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045362