*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045560-Common-Issues-in-the-Church
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1045560 added February 26, 2023 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
Common Issues in the Church
Prayer prompt
Pray for a transformed heart.

blog prompt
What Are the Common Issues That the Church Is Facing Today?



Granted, there are many issues in the Church - but I think the Church as a whole as forgotten the words of Jesus:

Matthew 28:19-20 New International Version (NIV)
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

A lot of the church is basically "saved and satisfied to sit". Some have forgotten what it was like to be on the outside looking in. Some have forgotten what it was like to feel "unloved". We have our little cliques, and "fellowships". While I'm not saying it is wrong, it isn't our main purpose. We are supposed to go out and train disciples...those that can carry on the work, not have a bunch of toddlers running around who drink the milk, but cannot eat the meat of the gospel.

I'm not criticizing, as I'm as guilty of this as anyone. We've gotten so comfortable in our little nests that we've forgotten that there is a whole world that is hungry or starving and not knowing the reason why.

Just my humble opinion.





signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045560-Common-Issues-in-the-Church