*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045696
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1045696 added February 28, 2023 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - A Knock at the Cabin part 2
It was February 25th, 2023, and you are back in your trailer with your fiance`. You have also just bought in your nephew last night because of an incident that happened at his mother's house yesterday. You ask him what happened and he says this:
"So yeah, my mother is currently selling the house because it was heavily damaged during a hurricane and is technically destroyed. It would cost way too much money to repair the house so we are just going to sell the house "as is" until we can get a new home somewhere. While we were selling it, Ross grabbed a flyer Mom was handing out to try to sell the house and he gave one of those flyers to this Indian couple. That was fine until they showed up. When they showed up, they didn't walk up to the front door! Instead, they started looking through the holes and gaps in our fence!


Then they started looking through all of our windows until Mom got ticked and ask what the Hell did they want? They wanted to look around the house some more, but Mom was so creeped out by them that she asked them to leave! Later that night, authorities came by the house, looking pissed. My Mom asked what happened and they said that an Indian couple has called in for a Welfare check, not just because they were concerned about the kids, but claimed she wouldn't sell the house to them...because of THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!"

At this point, you knew that this was a whole bunch of bullshit and that this Indian couple just wanted to bring more misery to the family!

"The authorities also told Mom that if she didn't "fix things up around the house", CPS was going to take my brothers away or something!"

Later, your nephew has also said that lately his mom has been listening to a lot of Christian Rock music as well as going over to your brother's house and watching old videos and pictures of his late grandfather while crying their eyeballs out.


You tell your nephew that everything will work out and Ross will have his place in the Devil's realm for all the horrors he has bought to the family for the past year!

You decided to lighten up the mood and take your group to see "Knock at the Cabin"



Your group thought that this was an awesome movie! You didn't know why Ross wasn't thrilled about it, but whatever. Anyways, you and your fiance` then begin to cook up BBQ chicken for supper that night...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045696