*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045733-scumbagery-of-Ted-Cruz
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #2287241
Shadow and Light poetry
#1045733 added March 1, 2023 at 12:26am
Restrictions: None
scumbagery of Ted Cruz
The scumbagery of Ted Cruz Writing com


The scumbagery
of Senator Ted Crus
Never fails to astonish me

Margo Taylor Green
Takes scumbagery
To a whole new level

Goerge Santos
Is the poster child
Of scumbagery

definition: scumbagery is the actions of a scumbag, a vile self-centric sociopath person

Writers Digest
Please read carefully the following mechanics in order to qualify for this contest. Although, I may not disqualify non-conforming entrants, your entry will not be graded under Adherence to the Rules criterion.

1. In a Static or Book entry item, write something about a given prompt for the current round. The prompt is usually the form of poetry to be used.

2. Create/invent your own word. Word can be either a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, or an interjection. The word you created must have the (a) part of speech, (b) type and origin/etymology, (c) definition, and (d) sentence usage. See sample below:

Gervic's Word Creations: ▼

3. You may create a minimum of one (1) and maximum of three (3) words per round. All words submitted must be used/presented in your submitted poetry. Only one (1) poetry per member per round. Word creation will be judged separately from your composition, thus, submitting three words means a higher chance of winning the Word Creation Rewards. If you plan to submit your poem in your future publication, might as well prepare a real word alternative for the ones you invented. Real words means those words that exist in an English dictionary.

4. The words you created must be displayed at the bottom of your item (this is a must). Highlight/bold/italicize the word(s) within your composition.

5. Properly rate your content base on Writing.com's "Content Rating System (CRS)" . Entries with 18+ ratings are accepted provided that it doesn't show hints of foul words, cursing, sex and affection with the inanimate object. Keep forum post clean for everyone.

6. This is a monthly contest which opens every first of the month and closes on every end. The host may or may not review your piece and all submitted pieces can be edited until the closing date. Only one entry per person per month.

7. We reserve the right to hold prizes if there are not enough entries. All qualifying entries for the current round will be carried over to next. One winner will be awarded if there are only 3-5 entries, two winners for 6-9 entries, and three winners plus honorable mentions if more than 10 entries.

8. All submissions must be new and created for the current round. Previously awarded items from other contest are not eligible except for items with vanity awardicons.

9. Poetry pieces submitted can be edited up until the closing date.

10. Judge's decision is final and irrevocable



© Copyright 2023 JCosmos (UN: jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JCosmos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045733-scumbagery-of-Ted-Cruz