*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045863-About-What-I-Expected-for-a-Weekday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1045863 added March 2, 2023 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
About What I Expected for a Weekday
About What I Expected for a Weekday


It was a very typical first day back at work. Nothing out of the ordinary happened earlier today at work. So, I had plenty of time to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project, and I did what I expected that I was going to accomplish earlier today when it comes to my writing.

I got ninety single sentences handwritten earlier today at work. That’s thirty-six for my Act Breakdown and fifty-four for my Story Outline. It took me about an hour and a half to write what I needed to write so that I could write these single sentences. What do I mean by all this jabbering?

It means that I did the preliminary character names with each Act in Part One of this two-part movie introduction. That made up my Act Breakdown. Then I did the individual acts with the six main characters in this movie and television series. That’s where I got the fifty-four single sentences.

Does that explain what I have been trying to write? It doesn’t to me, and I’m the one writing it. It’s the best that I can do in trying to explain how I got ready to write my single sentences for this part of my movie introduction. Maybe someday I will find a better way to explain it. Then again, maybe not.

Now I’m ready to start writing my single sentences Scene Outline for Part One of this movie introduction. There are one hundred and eight scenes in Part One. If I can do another ninety tomorrow like I did earlier today, it will mean that I will be getting the first half of this Scene Outline finished.

I’m hoping to get more than half of this Scene Outline finished tomorrow, but if I can get at least half of it done I will be happy. I did ninety in about four and a half hours earlier today. there is no reason why I can’t do the same tomorrow. If I can’t do a little better than that.

Of course, I want to get all this Scene Outline written tomorrow. If it was the weekend with about ten and a half hours to do it, I probably can, but tomorrow is still a weekday. So, I will most likely only have about another four and a half hours to write. That’s why I’m writing I will be happy with ninety.

Whether I get it all written tomorrow or not, I will be starting to work on Part Two this weekend. Will I get it finished by the end of this weekend? That I don’t know. I think that I have a very good chance of doing it, but it all depends on how many single sentences I can write tomorrow.

If I can get at least another ninety single sentences written tomorrow, and I think that I can, then I may be able to get Part Two written by the end of this weekend. Then again, I may not. After all, it means I would need to get enough done tomorrow so I could get the Act Breakdown and Story Outline done Saturday.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045863-About-What-I-Expected-for-a-Weekday