*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046106
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1046106 added March 8, 2023 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 13: Another Birthday spent behind bars!
It was the end of February, 2023, and you are once again quite depressed. You just spent another birthday behind bars and this time, NO ONE BOTHERED TO SAY "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" TO YOU OR EVEN SEND BIRTHDAY CARDS! NOT EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER OR FLESH AND BLOOD SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! This made you majorly upset because IF BELLA AND NULL NEVER BETRAYED YOU, YOU WOULD NOT BE IN GODDAMN LOCKUP FOR SO GODDAMN LONG!

It was March 7th, 2023, and it was the day of yet, another case review. You really hope that Judge Miyamoto-San is feeling generous today because not only did you get wind of a "Super Mario" movie coming out next month, but Nintendo is releasing another set of tracks for "Mario Kart" this week! Not to mention, YOU STILL WANT TO WATCH THE NEW "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" MOVIE, BUT YOU ENDED UP GOING ON A TRIP TO WESTERN STATE HOSPITAL INSTEAD! You remember you TRIED TO BREAK OUT OF THE JOINT TO GO SEE THE MOVIE, BUT ENDED UP GETTING A BIG SHOT OF THE "BOOTY JUICE" AND BEING PUT IN A RESTRAINT CHAIR FOR YOUR ACTIONS!

Despite yours and Heilberg's efforts, nothing came out of this and your case is being delayed...TO AUGUST!
You couldn't fucking believe it, SEVERAL MORE MONTHS IN THIS SHIT HOLE!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE IN THIS GODDAMN SLAMMER FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN YEAR AND ALL YOU GOT OUT OF IT WAS A TRIP TO WESTERN STATE HOSPITAL AND A RESTRAINING ORDER FROM YOUR OWN DAMN MOTHER! Not to mention, THESE ASS CLOWNS ARE ALSO TRYING TO PUT YOU IN A "GATEWAY HOME", WHICH IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH "SLOW-IN-THE-MINDS" AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DAYS WITH THEM! THE SHIT YOU WENT THROUGH WITH THEM IN HIGH SCHOOL IS ENOUGH, YOU DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN A HOUSE FULL OF THEM ALSO!

You try to tell Judge Miyamoto-San this, but you end up getting wrapped up in chains and thrown back into your cell. You once again cry out to the Gods to please GET YOU OUT OF THIS MISERY AND BRING FORTH THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE!!!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046106