*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046662-From-where-I-sat
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1046662 added March 18, 2023 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
From where I sat.
It started from where I was, from what I could see from where I was sitting. It all began with me. It can be challenging at times, especially considering that I do attempt to push myself in order to see deeper, but there is no guarantee that the outcome will be any more favourable. I tried my best, but the more I did, the more hypocritical those remarks seemed. To be someone who engages in hypocrisy is the very last thing I ever want to become. That is something that occurs naturally and is concealed in between them, so I wouldn't know about it. When this happens, it loses all of its value and utility. If they are unable to accomplish what they set out to do, then, in my opinion, they are completely pointless. They are not accomplishing any of the goals that I had intended for them to achieve or develop. They are just not a reflection of who I am. Each and every phrase appears to be hypocritical and gives the impression that it is being presented as propaganda. They lose their integrity as a result of their straightforward communication. The vast majority of people who read never stop to listen while they are reading. When talented writers produce work of this calibre, it is, without a doubt, a tragedy. There's a chance that they do, but there's also a chance that they don't. In either case, there is no justification for them to continue to produce actions with such a malicious purpose. The application of artificial intelligence will revolutionise the world in this way.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046662-From-where-I-sat