*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046715-Better-Than-the-Last-Two-Days
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1046715 added March 19, 2023 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Better Than the Last Two Days
Better Than the Last Two Days


It was only slightly higher than yesterday, but it was almost double what I did a couple of days ago. I wrote sixty single paragraphs for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. that’s only eight more than yesterday, but twenty-eight more than it was two days ago. That’s why this blog title is what it is.

How did I get so many single paragraphs written earlier today at work? Don’t ask me because I don’t know. All I know is that once I started writing I couldn’t stop myself. The only thing that did stop me was work, and it didn’t slow me down that much. If it even slowed me down at all.

Of course, eighteen of those single paragraphs were three lines long. That means forty-two were either four or five lines long. It also means that it took me twenty-four single paragraphs to get Part Two of my Movie Introduction completed.

Including nine of the eighteen three-line paragraphs. That means only fifteen were either four or five lines long. It looks like ten of those fifteen were five lines, and the other five were four lines long. It’s a little easier to figure out the paragraphs for Episode One of this television series.

The first nine were three lines each. That leaves twenty-seven more single paragraphs for Episode One. It also means that eighteen of those twenty-seven were five lines long, and the other nine were four lines each. Does that read a little bit confusing? It does to me, and I’m writing it.

It also means that I only have two more Acts left to write for Episode One aka eighteen more single paragraphs, and nine of those are three lines long. Once I get done with them, I will start on Episode Two. I’m just not sure when I’m going to be able to start writing them. It may not be next week.

Why am I writing this? It’s because for the next three days off from work I need to work on two short stories for this month. I can’t get them both done in three days. I’m going to be lucky if I can get the WDC Short Story finished in those three days. Probably can do the WDC Short Story, but not them both.

That means I’m probably going to be writing the second Short Story I’m trying to write this month when I go back to work Thursday morning. If I’m lucky, I will be able to get that done in a couple of days, and if I can do that then I will be able to go back to this scriptwriting project next weekend.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046715-Better-Than-the-Last-Two-Days