*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046871
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1046871 added March 24, 2023 at 6:48am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ March 21, 2023
Dear God,

Thank You for this new day. Thank You for a slight revelation of the times that have come to your people who tune into the voices of mass marketers. No. Not intentionally, but still they become bewitched by the suave promises to "change mood." The marketers, what did we call them in the old days? Madmen? They teach our young persuasion. I don't like it. In fact I curse it in the name of Jesus. Please strip away the ugly fruit of this generation that has been born out of lies, deceit and fantasy. I bind the work of The persuaders (mood changers) who have decreed fear of rejection, poverty, loneliness, despair, hatred, racism, no identity and hopelessness on our children.

Thank You for the parents and families that guard their precious lambs from the persuaders. May they be richly blessed with the gift of "forgetfulness" of all the hardship they have suffered to protect their children from an evil and perverse generation. And too, may they prosper, and bear much fruit in the land of this present affliction by the powers of darkness. May they radiate Your joy in every circumstance. Bless them as they enter into your House of Praise and Prayer this weekend to celebrate Your goodness toward all those who call upon Your name.


GENESIS 41:46-

Joseph was thirty years old when he entered the service of Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh and went through all the land of Egypt. During the seven plentiful years the earth produced abundantly, and he gathered up all the food of these seven years, which occurred in the land of Egypt, and put the food in the cities. He put in every city the food from the fields around it. And Joseph stored up grain in great abundance, like the sand of the sea, until he ceased to measure it, for it could not be measured.

Before the year of famine came, two sons were born to Joseph. Asenath, the daughter of Potiphera priest of On, bore them to him. Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh. “For,” he said, “God has made me forget all my hardship and all my father's house.” The name of the second he called Ephraim, “For God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”


You know the days of my sorrow. You have not held to my account the wicked I have done. And more. You have cast into the lake of forgetfulness all of my past hurts, pains, torments, blunders, and hardships. You have restored my children to faith in You and You have blessed my household with an abundance of riches, love, joy and peace. I am grateful my Father. El Shaddai. You have astounded me more in my days of rest than in the days of my hard labor. Thank You for Your mercy, love and grace. Always and Forever!

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
"March of Miracles"  
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)
(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_(100x7 020923)
 (YCM_@122313) 03.21.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046871