*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046873
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1046873 added March 25, 2023 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ March 22, 2023
Dear God,

Thank You for the elders and leaders of Destiny Church, Missouri. The apostolic call upon Pastor Chad, becomes more and more evident every day. He has escalated our hunger to see revival breakout in our lives, our homes, our community and our state. We see the signs all around us. Even James River has experienced some extraordinary visitations from You. Thank You for giving us clues as to what is about to happen in our cities. Thank You for giving us the language and the voice to praise You in the midst of what seems to be a severe financial crisis in America.

I ask Father that You would protect all of our funding for each project that has been stamped with Your stamp of approval for Your glory in the church. Protect the funds and resources of all of our church families. Please protect the funds and resources of all of my friends who are pressing forward to declare Your truth in these last moments of the Last Days.

Bless everyone who has sown into the work of declaring Your Kingdom. Shield from harm the laborers, harvesters, and workers in Your fields today, tomorrow and to the end of the Church Age. Please heal our sick. Deliver us all from the evil actions of the cruel forces around us. Thank You for securing every school campus in our region from the killers and the demented terrorists. Cover our law enforcement and first responders with a protection from heaven that is impenetrable. Restore to every believer in this land 100 fold of what the enemy has stolen from them, and transfer the wealth of the wicked into the hands of the righteous. In this hour, may Your name be praised! In Jesus' name. Amen.


Nehemiah 8:9-12

And Nehemiah, who was the governor, and Ezra the priest and scribe, and the Levites who taught the people said to all the people, “This day is holy to the Lord your God; do not mourn or weep.” For all the people wept as they heard the words of the Law. Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” So the Levites calmed all the people, saying, “Be quiet, for this day is holy; do not be grieved.” And all the people went their way to eat and drink and to send portions and to make great rejoicing, because they had understood the words that were declared to them.


Were there any dry eyes after Sunday's message to our congregation? I would say there were only but a few. We came to an understanding of Your word to be submitted to one another in love. We came to an understanding that our words are life, if spoken in love and righteousness. For the words of gossip and slander, we have repented.

We have now called hallowed meetings to consecrate what is to be in the work of the next coming months. But today Father, we rejoice. We are going out today to plunder the enemy's camp. We are going out today to gather the spoils of our latest campaigns against the enemy. Today we rejoice, because the heaviness has been lifted off our weary shoulders and it is right that You O Lord should be praised as Your people rejoice. Blessings, honor and glory to You my Holy King! Amen.

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
"March of Miracles"  
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)
(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_(100x7 020923)
 (YCM_@122313) 03.22.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046873