*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046959-BCoF---Bloom-Where-You-Are-Planted
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1046959 added March 25, 2023 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
BCoF - Bloom Where You Are Planted

That is one way of looking at things, especially if you are feeling buried. Follow the warmth and allow the light to be soaked into your being. I think that it is easy to allow the darkness to overwhelm us at times. It's easier to stay closed up and cloak ourselves rather than to become vulnerable and open. What if we make the wrong choice? What if someone doesn't like what we are doing? What if we aren't liked? So many what-ifs can actually smother you.

So what? We are to bloom where we are planted. It might not be the ideal situation, but we will be healthier than allowing ourselves to stay buried. (I am so pointing the finger at myself!)

Open up, take that chance - who knows where it might lead? Better days will be ahead, if only we allow ourselves to bloom in the light.

Just my thoughts on this.








"Flowers don't worry about how they're going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful." — Jim Carrey What advice could we take from the flowers?

signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046959-BCoF---Bloom-Where-You-Are-Planted