*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046991-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---John-Wick-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1046991 added March 25, 2023 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - John Wick Chapter 4
It was March 20, 2023, and you are finally calming everyone down after the disastrous...Spring Market incident...
Anywho, you were trying to calm the kids down, when you decided to check in with your asshole brother Ross. You find out that he is going to see the new "John Wick" movie at the new theater that plays movies in the XD format.


You couldn't believe it, he is going back to the same damn theater where every time you go there, you either get utterly humiliated or you end up in jail! This would cause your blood to start boiling while giving you some ideas...

It was March 21, 2023, and you just got back from the store with a brand new taser!


You then decided it would be a good idea to make a video of yourself showing off a taser and threatening to use it on Ross and his roommate, then upload it to Youtube, because threatening harm to someone on Youtube is such a good idea!

On March 22, 2023, you would get a weird email from Youtube and you didn't quite know what it was about, so you decided to check up on your account and you see this:
What happens when you get a second strike from Youtube

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? WHO THE FUCK REPORTED THIS VIDEO?!? WELL THANKS TO THE RANDOM ASSHOLE, YOU NOW CAN'T UPLOAD VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE FOR A WHILE, SO THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE! You would share the news on social media, which of course just earned you a whole bunch of laughs from everybody.

The next day on the 23rd of March, 2023, you would once again try to log back onto Youtube, only to find out that you are still barred from uploading to Youtube! And it sure as Hell doesn't help that he went to the International Movie Theater the next day and when your brother tried to confront him, he ended up going to jail again!

It was March 25th, 2023, and you finally gotten your camera equipment together and your girlfriend has just put the kids to bed before you two leave the house and head to the movie theater. When you finally arrive at the theater, you would see Ross with his female friend. Your girlfriend freaks out and tells you that trying to confront Ross with her nearby is a bad idea, as she is a trained MMA fighter! You tell her that it's all fine and nothing will happen! While your brother is in line to buy tickets, you would walk up to him and start to get confrontational with him. Of course, his female friend would step in and gets in your face, telling you to back off before you get hurt! You call out her bluff and before you could try to get confrontational with your brother again, she would suddenly do a roundhouse kick! Her foot would hit you SQUARE in the face, causing you to spin around a few times before you collapse onto the ground and black out immediately. You would wake up to Paramedics checking on you and as you feel the pain start to kick in on your face, you start to wail out like a baby!


You would then get put into an ambulance and rushed to the hospital. As you get rushed off to the hospital, Ross's date would post this video as a response to your latest Facebook Post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046991-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---John-Wick-Chapter-4