*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047199-Another-Round-of-Snow
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1047199 added March 30, 2023 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Another Round of Snow


Again, we are threatened by the National Weather Service with another winter storm warning. Really? Come on. But this time they upped the ante and threw in the term 'Spring Blizzard' to put a righteous scare into everyone.

Whatever. I'm truly getting a case of spring fever, as is everyone else.

Not too much going on. Just working on little projects. I"m trying to whittle down my book inventory. So far I've sent off one box to Powell's Books in Oregon. They'll take used books and give you store credit. Pretty sweet deal. You have to enter ISBN #s to see if they will accept what you have. But then you even get a UPS shipping label, so shipping is prepaid. Works for me.

I'm also working on a presentation for our museum about its inclusion on the Montana Dinosaur Trail. I think I'm almost to the point where I can call it finished. A few more tweaks and I'm good with it.

So, not much to report from the porch. It's too cold to sit there anyway. Come back in a few weeks. It'll probably switch over to summer. It seems to do that.

© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047199-Another-Round-of-Snow