*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047229
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1047229 added March 31, 2023 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 14: Finally free from the chains...or are you?
It was March 27th, 2023, and you have just been woken up with some pleasant news! Heilberg has finally gotten through with the assholes of the fucked up courthouse and has FINALLY managed to get them to let you out of here and go back to the Holy Temple! You immediately started crying tears of joy, as you have been in this Hellhole for FAR too long! You couldn't wait to go back to the Holy Temple and be able play with your Legos and Nintendo Switch, and PS4! You also hope at some point you can get a PS5! But that is for another time, as you happily pack up your things and begin to make your way to the inmate transport vehicle, while thanking that dorky lawyer on your way out! You immediately tell the driver where the Holy Temple is, but unfortunately, the drive just chuckled and said that you weren't going back to YOUR home...you were going to a GATEWAY HOME...a home full of slow-in-the-minds!

You immediately lose your shit, as you realize that the no good, LYING BASTARD HEILBERG, AND JUDGE MIYAMOTO-SAN, ARE ONCE AGAIN FORCING YOU TO LIVE AMONG THE "SLOW-IN-THE-MINDS!" You proceeded to throw another tantrum as the transport vehicle leaves the jailhouse...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047229