*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047238-Why-this-one-of-you-might-read-andor-respond-cryptic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(116)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
10k views, 2x BestPoetryCollection. A nothing from nowhere cast words to a world wide wind
#1047238 added December 10, 2023 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
Why, this? (one of you might read and/or respond, cryptic?)
I can take every thing I've ever written and throw it in the trash...right now. And, start over. A new era has dawned.

It's that meaningless; though, historically significant, as I move forth with waged words encrypted, easily solvable, but not loveable...to the likes of who? Oh, your friends. Sorry. Does that mean I am an enemy? No.

I've devised meaning within the subcultures of a much larger construct, incentivizing parties within to war with one another, or just play nice, with their words. PC, you know? Slowly, being redacted. Not studying our own ignorance, but ironically blacking out the text of the past, deleting old episodes that showed where we were on the path to where we have come. Without that bridge, you can no longer look back and look into the present day mirror to clearly see your image. And, just image a generation that studies social culture and symbolic language through the internet, without ever picking up a classic novel, learning history, or advancing beyond a second grade, rudimentary, 12-year-old's imagination of the universe. Can we distract more geniuses with unprovable math and Hadron collider's while sipping on more of Elon Musk's gas?

3.31.23

workshopping this, too. Edit later? Tired of my own bullshit. Really. I don't want to be a modern day Holden Caulfield than pay Tom Sawyer's fee to paint a virtual fence from the most wildest (revealing)  dreams...but only one color. Monochrome is the color of dreams. Let's avoid red.

What's in this coffee?
Stay focused, Brian.
Sorry, that's my schizoid other half, life partner. We're inseparable.
Use it to jail me, as I use as defense to stay out of invisible traps to social imprisonment.
Nicer than gas chambers.
What am I implying? What do you infer? can you? read? between? the lines??
Huh?
Exactly.
Nah, we don't connect. Wrong audience?
Not looking for one. Do want to get off this line, if - I - could - just - hang - up...
*dial tone* (anyone remember...at all?)

def. editing later
DEL  no anagram can get me. maybe an emoji. how much time do you have to read symbols in this cave and clue it altogether? Yeah, I know.

;erft pf cenmter tjhos os whjat i wrptoe. *Rolleyes*

an now it's noon.
more *CoffeeBl*
Excuse. I'll have some commas to insert, later.

© Copyright 2023 I Don’t Like My Name (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
I Don’t Like My Name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047238-Why-this-one-of-you-might-read-andor-respond-cryptic