*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047637-TUYC---The-Afterlife
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1047637 added April 6, 2023 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
TUYC - The Afterlife?
prayer prompt
Pray for those facing persecution for their faith.

blog prompt
Write about what you believe the Bible says about the afterlife.



I just wanted to say that I appreciate the prayer prompts. Sometimes, it's just good to have a starting place, as there is so much to pray about. It can get overwhelming at times, so THANK YOU Marvelous Friend !!!!

John 5:28-29 ESV
Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

Job 14:14 ESV
If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my service I would wait, till my renewal should come.

Philippians 1:21 ESV
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

1 Corinthians 2:9 ESV
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”

Psalm 139:8 ESV
If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!


1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 ESV
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.


SOURCE: https://www.openbible.info/topics/afterlife



signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047637-TUYC---The-Afterlife