*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048151-Laugh-Now
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1048151 added April 13, 2023 at 3:59pm
Restrictions: None
Laugh Now
P:24 Wisdom, Knowledge or Humor, which is most important and why?

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  owl for signature use



I think Knowledge is a part of wisdom. Maybe in some instances it is even combined with Knowledge. If you have an instinct to do something or say something without knowledge behind it, where does the source of your instinct come from. Does DNA give out answers to random experiences, that may turn out OK? Can we have knowledge without wisdom being involved or wisdom without knowledge being involved.

The book of Proverbs in the Old Testament is part of the wisdom literature. It is the king teaching one of his many sons the best way to live to have a productive life. In any event the boy did not heed his father's advice and we now know how that turned out for him. So, we use the king's advice to aide our own decisions. Funny how a book so old still knows so much about human experience.

In my own experience in life, I know for a fact if I had more knowledge as a child, I would have made a few different decisions. Someone besides me would have been sorry for a few odd decisions.

On the other hand, all of life needs a little humor. It helps to walk away laughing together instead of crying over the things that went wrong. Never walk away laughing at someone for their mistake, it's unwise. They will remember what you were doing when they made the mistake.

Humor rides the wave of lots of different scenes. There are different kinds of humor. Humor can be added to almost any type of living experience if you think about the ways to use it. Comedians entertain us by showing us the side of life, that is better to laugh at then cry about. Its' a different perspective on almost any situation.

Wisdom and knowledge and humor are all needed in life. Like Doh, Rae, me, is a necessary part of a group. Wisdom, knowledge and humor are part of attributes that make up human experience.

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048151-Laugh-Now