*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048271-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---The-Popes-Exorcist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1048271 added April 15, 2023 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - The Pope's Exorcist
It was Easter morning of 2023, and you were just waking up. As you wake up, you notice that your mother has left an alarming message on your phone. You pick it up and call up your mother to ask what is wrong. Turns out, a lot of people in your family has gone to the hospital earlier during the Easter weekend and some tests came back...and all of it came back positive for COVID. You ask her how the Hell did it happen and your mother states the obvious. She believes that your asshole brother Ross, has bought back diseases after partying it up with the foreigners at the International Movie Theater. Days after he came back home, the kids started getting sick and when the parents took them to the hospital, they too fell ill. And now, they all have to be in quarantine during Easter, ALL BECAUSE THAT FUCKING BASTARD WON'T STOP HANGING AROUND THE RAG-HEADS AND STOP BRINGING BACK DISEASES! Next chance you get, you were going to make that bastard pay!

Later that week, on April 15th, 2023, You find out that the bastard is going to see a horror movie with his psychopath friend, "The Pope's Exorcist!"


You and your newly wed wife, as well as your nephew, would soon head out to the movie theater. You would spot a familiar looking service truck and attempt to follow them, but would soon get pulled over because of your speeding. You quickly get snappy with the cop and attempt to state your case with them, but end up getting tazed and falling to the ground like a ton of bricks!


As you and your nephew start to get cuffed, your newly wed wife storms out of the truck to try to stop the arrest. Unfortunately, she gets napped by the officers, also!


Your whole group would get taken down to the jailhouse over some nonsense!

As your group gets taken away, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048271-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---The-Popes-Exorcist