*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048277-I-Will-Sing-of-the-Goodness-of-God
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2223245
Enter into the Kingdom by the Blood of the Lamb
#1048277 added April 16, 2023 at 7:50am
Restrictions: None
I Will Sing of the Goodness of God
*Heart* Psalm 104:31-33


May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in His works,

Who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke!

I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.


The Lord may indeed rejoice in His works; the work of His hands is good. That which has not been polluted by the unholy, unseemly sorcerers of Satan have been reserved good and pure. God above, has reason to rejoice and be glad over all who have followed after the Wisdom of His Son. It is in the Wisdom of the Son Jesus that I find voice to exalt the Most High. It is in the Wisdom of Jesus that I speak to the broken and say “Be whole.”

It is in the Wisdom of Jesus that I receive Words of Faith, hope and joy from the Holy Spirit and begin the day rejoicing myself. All creation trembles more and more as the light of God’s countenance looks through the veil between heaven and earth and creation sees His face. “It is God’s face,” cry the ungodly, set apart for destruction, rejected ones, as their faith in themselves dissipates and their being has no more record on earth. But God gathers to himself with great rejoicing those the Son has chosen. Blessed are those who know the Son. Who know the Father. Who are filled with Holy Spirit life.

So my Song rises in the morning, before the first light of day, I hum, voice words and find my love and redemption in the arms of my Savior. In spiritual songs of redemption I am made every way whole and my daughters are cleansed from the filth of this world and set aside for the Lord’s good pleasure. He will be to my Jacquie as He is to every one of His handmaidens, a Prince, a Love, a Joy, a Husband of great Power and Authority to bless his Bride. The Lord of Glory dances over my girls and has His ministering spirits on assignment to watch over Jacquie and my daughters. I am glad for that. I am glad for the words of life that transform my imagination to the great. The good is abounding into the lives of my family, clan and tribe. God’s glory shines forth in this hour. To the righteous it is a whirlwind of miracles; to the lost it is a time of terror and repentance. Every knee is bowing today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.







"Note: *Sun* Today - Sunday, April 16, 2023 - I wil..."

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)
(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_(100x7 020923)
 (YCM_@122313) 02.20.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048277-I-Will-Sing-of-the-Goodness-of-God