*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048830-P11-Controversy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1048830 added April 26, 2023 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
P;11 Controversy
P11. Are you willing to write in your WDC blog about a very controversial issue and state your views (why or why not)?

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  signature dancing owl


Although this blog was inspired by P11 prompt, it is kind of a rant which I don't do lightly because I don't rank well online.

I can't say yes or no to this question. I could only answer if I knew the issue. Truly, I'm avoiding lots of issues because I'm often criticized about anything I think or do. Send me a controversial issue and I'll state my views. After I do some research to find out the particular points that are being dumped on the public.

I'm not in favor of fundamentalism and I live in an area where everyone I know seems to be producing some type of fundamentalist ideals. I've never been in favor of people who tell me I'm a bad person, when they know more about my life, than I know about theirs. Unbalanced judgements are a discouragement to the public.

I like peace and quiet. It's easy to just go berserkers when the days stretch on with the same daily chores to be done. I can get through it. Get up and do the daily do. I think it is because I read. Stories take me into new environments. They transport me into the way other people think. I can choose to think like someone else or sent the book back into eBook spacetime and never think about it again.

Yesterday, I downloaded a history book, a science fiction story, and a murder mystery with a female detective as the protagonist. I will probably start by reading the nonfiction History book. Maybe I will have two of them read by next Monday.

I went back to playing my guitar. I had to remember all kinds of technical things about strings and frets and notes. Now, I'm going over the material about the circle of fifths. I replaced the strings and had a difficult time retuning my guitar. Then, I found the gizmo on Amazon that will do it for me. All I have to do is turn the peg to tighten or loosen the strings. This wasn't around when I started lessons in the 1970's. And the tuner I bought can be recharged with a usb cord. The tuner is also very small. It fits in the compartment of my guitar case where I keep my tuning fork. I'm constantly amazed by the information age and new technology.

Happy Trails. Don't eat all the bananas.

All word count from WDC = 424

Merit Badge in WDC Addicts Anonymous
[Click For More Info]

Best of luck with your Writing.com addiction...and with Merit Badge Wars.  *^*Wink*^*







© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048830-P11-Controversy