*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048855-The-writers-plot
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1048855 added April 27, 2023 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
The writer's plot.
Koe cannot dispute that she is invested in the outcome of her work as she sits there, allowing her thoughts to pour unrestrained onto the page. To claim otherwise would be dishonest. When Koe writes without constraints, it does not necessarily imply a disregard for precision. More often than not, the topic at hand is the act of writing itself. That is to say, Koe remains totally committed. As a writer, she understands the value of unrestrained creativity and the freedom to express one's thoughts and ideas without restriction. She can't profess indifference to her own beliefs. She can't accept it in any way. Among writers, Koe is intensely conscious of the content of her work. A man who is uninterested in anything is a lunatic, for without a goal, how can one explain their mere existence?

Certain writers are just concerned with whether or not their readers enjoy their work. The truth is that they, as writers, are still deeply concerned with producing exceptional writing that touches the hearts of their readers. Those writers must still orchestrate those pieces in a way that captivates the intended audience. It is common for writers who claim to be apathetic to be filled with strong emotions.

As a primary character in any novel, each has a longing. If this does not happen, the narrative will be without a focal point.

So, once again, does the author have any concerns? Yes.

As she ponder, Koe can't help but think that everyone of us is experiencing our own particular fairy tale. Whether it's a rebirth, a quest, a route to riches, a voyage, or simply being a comic in life, we're all on our own journey.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048855-The-writers-plot