*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048945-Thats-Better
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#1048945 added April 28, 2023 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
That's Better
Yesterday's entry was short because I didn't have a comfortable place to type. Today, I found a hotel with a desk in the room, so that's an improvement. But I'm still going to keep it short, because I have beer to introduce myself to and I want to get to it.

In contrast to yesterday's lodging, this one has quite ancient amenities, dating back to maybe 2012. The building itself is nearly a hundred years old, but they do have wi-fi and USB charging ports.

Most importantly, though, the hotel is within stumbling distance of the two breweries in town, about midway between. This is a good thing. Sure, I'm paying a premium for proximity, but if I stayed in the cheap area, I'd have to pay for Uber. That is, if I can even get Uber here.

Since I have nothing to complain about (yet), this is going to be even shorter than yesterday's entry. I will say, though, that driving across mountains is a lot of fun.

© Copyright 2023 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048945-Thats-Better