*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049008-BCoF---Here-today-gone-uh-today
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1049008 added April 29, 2023 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
BCoF - Here today, gone, uh, today?
Unfortunately, I've seen where this has happened. It boggles my mind to know that people actually do this. If I think I might not like something, I will at least try to finish out the week. If it is that horrible, I don't think I would interview for the position in the first place. But that is my opinion.

This person (who shall remain nameless) came in for the first day of work, the same as I did. We were given a tour of the factory, and all of the different jobs that were there. Everyone seemed nice, and we followed the HR person around. We were shown lockers that we could use, and where the cafeteria was, and time clock, and so forth.

Once that was done, we were taken to the person who would be our supervisor. From there, we were shown where our job stations were, and were given instructions by others who have been there awhile. It wasn't very long until it was lunch time. I was just getting into a rhythm, and felt pretty confident. I had my lunch, was learning names of my co-workers, and then back to work I went. It wasn't long before, someone came by and asked where **nameless** was. I had no idea, and continued working. The end of the day sounded, and I took care of my area, and headed toward the time clock. The next day, I had heard that **nameless* had clocked out at lunchtime, and never came back.





Whatdayagonna do?





prompt




signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049008-BCoF---Here-today-gone-uh-today