*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049173
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1049173 added May 3, 2023 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
Sugar by Maroon 5
48 Hour Music Challenge
Sugar By Maroon 5

These guys said they were going to attend every Wedding they could to sing. They surprised the Bride and Groom and all the guests. They are singing a love song about wanting to be the only one. They sing pretty good. They look civilized. Attending Weddings and singing a love song fits in with the pattern. Sugar. Why was it called sugar? Guess I don't know. Sugar is kisses. They want kisses. It is nice to see a video that makes sense and the music isn't all wild. I can relate to it. This held my attention. The band at my Wedding was a band that played at all the high school dances and they were a novelty to us in our small town. I like this song. I had never heard it before. This song was enlightening. The band driving down the streets and everyone knew them. It is a song I could have on my PlayList. I have heard other songs by these guys so I am familiar with them. If I was on Dick Clark, I would give them a 8 or a 9. A good song with a nice melody and a good theme. They aren't a wild Rock Band even though I liked wild Rock Bands of the 80's. I enjoy some quiet peaceful music like this song. Good choice this week.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049173