*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049175
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1049175 added May 3, 2023 at 9:50pm
Restrictions: None
Star Wars
Prompt: May the 4th be with you. Write about Star Wars.

I love Star Wars. I love Luke Skywalker, Chewie, Princess Leia, C3Po, R2D2 and all the original heroes. I was sad when Darth Vadar died. Both of them. Adam Driver is cute. Our original heroes fought Darth Vadar and took out the bad guys and became our heroes. The new ones. They are neat as well. The older generation love the original Star Wars best and they will always live in our hearts. Hans Solo being killed. Not cool. Losing Carrie Fisher ni real life. Chewbecca almost getting blown up in the shuttle craft. I almost cried at the theatre. They killed off Hans, Luke and we lost Leia in real life. You can't take away my heroes. Chewbecca was on another shuttle. What a relief. I like Return of the Jedi best. Luke is a hero. The cute little Ewoks. Darth Vadar defeated. Yoda died. Obi One Kinobie. We saw our heroes at the end. Luke gets to say Good Bye to them and the audience does as well. We lose our heroes later in the last movie series of Star Wars and we welcome the new heroes but still love our originals. I know I do. I like the first series the best. I admire the new heroes. My Christmas Stocking of the original heroes is in my front room. My stuffed Chewbecca and Baby Yoda. My Star Wars ornaments from the original live in my closet and need to go on the Christmas Tree. I love Star Wars. Every time, I hear the music, I smile. May the force and 4th be with me. Oh. I used Darth Vadar as my ring tone when my boss would call me. You talk about scary. My boss, Darth Vadar was after me. I am retired now. No Darth Vadar is after me now! I may have a Star Wars party today and tomorrow.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049175