*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049178-Finished-What-I-Wanted-to-Accomplish
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049178 added May 3, 2023 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Finished What I Wanted to Accomplish
Finished What I
Wanted to Accomplish


It took me a little bit longer than I thought it would, but I finished transcribing the single sentences from my handwriting to my laptop before I went to sleep last night. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to do any of my single paragraphs then too. That’s because I had to get up early this morning. As it was, I only got about seven hours of sleep last night.

That was plenty of sleep for what needed to be done today by my brother and me. It didn’t take us that long to do what we needed to get done. We got it done about two P.M. my time. So, I had more than enough time to get my single paragraphs started. Time to see if I was right about my word counts handwriting lines.

I was fairly right about my handwriting lines. At least I was about the number of handwriting lines to match the number of lines for my single-paragraph Story Outlines. It went very well with the number of lines. What I had a whole lot of trouble with was keeping these lines between fifty-five and sixty characters long. Some of these lines were ready for a complete rewrite so that each line fit fifty-five to sixty characters long.

A few only needed a word or two replaced or rearranged to get those characters between fifty-five to six for each line. I also had some problems with the single paragraphs. It wasn’t as bad as the line lengths, but some of them were bad. I did the Teaser Act and Act One of Part One of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. that’s eighteen single paragraphs.

Nine of those single paragraphs were three lines long. Three were four lines long, and six were five lines long. It was a good mixture to see if I was right about these paragraphs, and I was. Each one was within my handwriting paragraphs. I had a few that I needed to rewrite to keep them between three, four, and five lines, but not too many of them.

The only possible line numbering conflict that I need to see if it’s right is the six lines paragraphs that I use for my fives and tens in my Scene Outlines. I’m going to be starting when I get to work tonight at midnight/Thursday morning I will be starting my Scene Outlines.

Don’t know how many single paragraphs I will be able to write tomorrow morning, but I’m hoping to get between ten to fifteen numeric single paragraphs. Numeric paragraphs are for one of the six main characters in these paragraphs. that doesn’t include any Establishing Shots. I know there will be at least two to begin each Act, but there could be more of them. Especially, in Part One and Part Two of this Movie Introduction.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049178-Finished-What-I-Wanted-to-Accomplish