*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049298-The-Coronation
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1049298 added May 6, 2023 at 1:56pm
Restrictions: None
The Coronation
I watched the Coronation of King Charles today. The King and Queen rode in a gold carriage. I bet they cleaned it and spit polished it. Even Cinderella didn't have a gold carriage. I don't like Queen Camilla. I kept thinking of Princess Diana. She was Cinderella to me but she didn't get a happy ending. She should be Queen but it wasn't meant to be. I can't say I always liked Charles but I respect him. I think William should be King. I would like to think that Queen Elizabeth was there in spirit. The ceremony went well. The crowns looked heavy. Today was a happier event then the Queen's funeral.

Why was Kate wearing that multicolored robe? It was hard to see her dress. I thought she would wear a tiara. The kids were well behaved. I am glad Meghan wasn't there. Maybe she wasn't invited. Harry was there and he smiled. He must be feel left out. He wasn't on the balcony. Maybe he was afraid they would have tossed him over.

It was a long ride and walk to the castle. King Charles, Camilla, Kate and William and others were on the balcony to greet their subjects. It was heart touching. George got to be a Page. That was cute. It looked it was a happy event.

England has a King. I hope he can live up to his mother's name. I wish England a happy future. My heart is in England.

Merit Badge in Royalty
[Click For More Info]

Enjoy Coronation Day!  *^*Heart*^*

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049298-The-Coronation