*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049312
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1049312 added June 12, 2023 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Trip to the Movies gone bad - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
It was May 2nd, 2023, and you are FINALLY home from your lengthy road trip! Sure, you left your girlfriend all alone with the kids for about an entire month, but hey, you deserved it because you needed a way to get rid of all of that stress! So, you decided to travel to a few states with your buddies, go to random conventions, and down gallons of beer! Because that is totally how an adult normally handles stress. Splurging money on traveling expenses and getting wasted every night to try to forget your troubles! That day when you finally came home, your girlfriend would pretend to be extremely happy to see you as you walk in. However, as soon as the front door is closed, her attitude changed very quickly!

"SO HOW WAS YOUR TRIP HUH?!? DID YOU ENJOY TRAVELING STATE TO STATE WITH YOUR SORRY ASS FRIENDS?!? WELL I'M GLAD, BECAUSE WHILE YOUR FAT ASS WAS GONE, I HAD TO SPEND AN ENTIRE MONTH TAKING CARE OF OUR CHILDREN WHILE DADDY DOES WHAT?!? GO OUT AND GET WASTED WHILE GOING TO A BUNCH OF STUPID CONVENTIONS?!? YOU HONESTLY THINK DOING SHIT LIKE THIS WOULD MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER AND MAKE OUR HOME A QUIETER, HAPPY PLACE?!? IF SO, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AS ALL GODDAMN HELL!!! AND WHENEVER YOU GET DONE UNPACKING YOUR SHIT, I NEED YOU TO GO TO THE SUV AND UNLOAD A BUNCH OF DIAPERS AND CLOTHES FOR THE KIDS! YOU HAVE A LOT OF DIAPERS TO CHANGE, MISTER!!!"

You would let out a deep sigh before you start to help out.

The next morning, on May 3rd, 2023, you get a phone call from one of your brothers. You pick up and notice right away how upset he is sounding. You ask what is wrong and he tells you...that your mother is CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER HAVING A HEART ATTACK! In shock, you ask what happened and he just tells you to visit Mother tomorrow in the hospital.

The next day, on May 4th, 2023, you pay your mother a visit at the hospital. As you walk into her room, you would see that even though she is alive, she doesn't look so hot. You ask what has happened and what she tells you made you so mad, you were surprised you didn't punch a hole in a process! She stated that last weekend, when that asshole brother of yours, Ross, was going to see that dumb Indian movie, she got ticked and asked if Ross ran into that whore again. Ross lied through his teeth and said that he never saw her, nor talked to her that entire weekend. Well, turns out, it was a big fat lie! On Monday earlier this week, she found out through social media posts about the lie! Not only did he indeed run into her again at the International Movie Theater, but after the movie, treated her to some pizza! According to Ross's roommate, Ross would then bring her back to his place and did...things...with her...adult things...with her...
When your mother found out about this, she went into a deep state of shock! She got so shocked that she soon felt her left arm go numb and she ended up blacking out in her home. She would wake up in a hospital room, hooked up to all kinds of medical devices while surrounded by her crying children and relatives! Days later, till today, she is still in critical condition and she may be in the hospital for a bit longer! You would then leave and tell your Mother goodbye! As you step into a hospital elevator, your blood begins to boil quite hotly! It got so hot, that you are surprised that it didn't start burning through your skin it got so hot! As you start to walk back to the SUV, you started to think up of a way to get back at the asshole!

On May 5th, 2023, you would later find out on the asshole's twitter that the fucker is seeing another movie with his former roommate, "Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3!"


This was perfect, YOU WERE DEFINITELY GOING TO GET BACK AT THE BASTARD THIS TIME!

The next day, on May 6th, 2023, you and your girlfriend would follow the bastard and his dorky friend to the new movie theater. You find out that they are getting tickets to see the movie in "3D XD" format. When you pull out your wallet, you realized that you are once again...flat broke!


You then look at your girlfriend and start to speak.
"Hey hun, could you be a sweet girl and buy these tickets and..."
"OK well look, I'm flat broke too and..."
"You still have your credit card though..."
"But that's for emergencies only..."
"Well guess what bitch, THIS IS A DAMN EMERGENCY, NOW..."
"No, I mean like, paying for BILLS and GROCERIES KIND OF EMERGECY!"
"Bitch, QUIT FLAPPING YOUR DAMN LIPS AND USE YOUR DAMN CREDIT CARD!"

She would finally cave in and purchase the expensive tickets. She was not happy as the "3D XD" tickets were about $15 a pop! You would find the bastard is still at concession, so you decided to slip into the room ahead of time and beat him so he wouldn't see you while you are sitting in the back! Sometime later, that bastard would come in with his dorky friend with pizza and popcorn! As the movie plays along, you would wait until the bastard gets up to grab some popcorn before you take a quick picture of him! You then post the picture on social media along with a quirky quote:
A picture taken by a relative during a movie!
"SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER!"


Just after you got done posting everything on social media, you look back up and see that the bastard...is no longer in his seat...you got spooked at first, but think he just left the room to get a snack or something! Before long though, a pair of meaty arms would grab at you from the darkness, and a familiar, angry face looking down at you. He would then yell, "You think your funny, huh?" You try to explain yourself, but before you could, a fist flies into your face and you black out! You would later wake up in your SUV with your girlfriend wiping up some blood! Seems like the bastard can throw a punch!
A piggy with a bleeding mouth!

Regardless, you did your best and it's now time to leave before another incident occurs!

You and your girlfriend would make it home just in time for some WWE Backlash!
Poster for WWE Backlash 2023.
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049312