*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049370-Basement-Entry-WC-382-R-E
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2268413
A place to keep my entries for various contests and challenges
#1049370 added May 8, 2023 at 3:46pm
Restrictions: None
Basement Entry (WC 382, R-E)
We all know about the guy in the basement, right? But, has anyone actually seen him? Today the challenge is to look around the archives and nooks and crannies of the bar - Look in the basement if you dare - learn what you can and then share what you find out. You could write about an encounter you've had with him, or maybe, tell us what you think it is he does down there.

See Not Below



*Music1*




I guess we all know there's a guy down there, I mean it states it on the roster, The Basement Guy, and of course it states he's the Event Coordinator. Other than that, I know he writes a damn fine Newsletter and helps Andre with blogging challenges. But, I admit, I do not really know the guy; he's always in the basement, or at least anytime I visit the bar he's down there.

As for what he does down there, he coordinates events, duh! I think he also has a stash of Oreos down there and probably a lot of milk. I also know he does come out of the basement because he does a lot around the site and has an interesting Portfolio; sometime when I have time, unlike this time when I have no time, I shall have to revisit his Port and read some items more in-depth.

There's another person around the bar who actually provided us with the whimsical wonderful Andre, Brother Nature. Now this guy, I also do not really know. I mean, I do through the Banana Bar and all the fun that goes on there. I should know him, we are practically neighbors, he in Manitoba, and myself in Minnesota. We share some things in common, like some of the stuff that's common to both of us.

"What? Do you need an example? Okay, in his bio he says he has a hard time filling these out. Well, so do I."

I also think he's a spy or something, kind of like the Canadian version of the CIA (Canadian Intelligence Agency?) Anyway, he was around, and then "POOF" he was gone. He hasn't said anything, because if he did, he'd likely have to send Andre after me to hush me up, but I believe he was on a covert secret mission. Hey, that's all I can disclose, I don't want Andre showing up alongside my bed one night to hush me up.

Anyway, this is my first entry and it's supposed to be about the basement guy, but somehow I managed to get into the attic, too.

Side note:*Right*

I did
subtract
the intro
word count
from the
total.



A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2023 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049370-Basement-Entry-WC-382-R-E