*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049429-Mystery
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1049429 added May 10, 2023 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Mystery
P4. Today's Prompt: What's behind the door behind the bar?

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  Red Dragon


See the thing about the door behind the bar is; if you go through it, you never know where you will end up. Sometimes it takes you directly to the basement. The first time I went through it I was following a troupe of visiting monkeys. I ended up in Monkey Land.

Today I thought, well I'll just take my book down and sit quietly in the comfy chair upholstered in a riotous flower pattern and drink a cup of oat stem tea, while I read for a while. I'm right in the middle of "Tastes Like War" a memoir by Grace M. Cho. One of her quotes really charged me to read on; to find out what happened to her in her life--"How many times had women who told the truth been muzzled with the label of madness?"

The thing about today is when I walked through the door Red the Orangutang was standing there.
Wordsmitthy says, Red is Andre's 4th cousin 6 times removed, family.

Also, I felt kind of woozy because of the expanse of open country before me. Red was holding on to a two-seater bicycle he motioned me to take a seat. What could I do? I have to say I was quite hesitant but after all a bike ride? I can ride a bike. It can't be all that bad except Red the orangutang was in the front seat driving. Red is actually wider than me. I tried to lean a little to the right to look around him to see where we were.

eek!


Warning watch this at your own risk. Anyone with a heart condition should be exceptionally cautious.



A
Actually, it wasn't too bad until we took the right wing of the V in the trail.


All word count on WDC:308

Merit Badge in Family
[Click For More Info]

For [Link to Book Entry #1021609]. A place of refuge... "I want to know more about this place. It would have saved me personal grief if it had been available in 2003... just saying... and a couple times before and since. I'm good at the moment. Too bad I can't just call Mage or Bea. Too bad I'm not related. You describe a refuge I wish were real. *^*Heart*^*"

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049429-Mystery