*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049478
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1049478 added May 11, 2023 at 5:19pm
Restrictions: None
Music Merit Badge Entry
I am writing this for Merit Badge Magic. I am earning the Music Merit Badge.

Music. I love music. I started with The Beatles. My friends in Third Grade pretended we were The Beatles and sang in the woods at Recess. I was so excited to see The Beatles on Ed Sullivan. I was hooked. Last week, I played No Reply 4 times in a row. I love watching A Hard Day's Night and Help. I like to sing You Got To Hide Your Love Away. I Need You. I Am Happy To Dance With You. I do enjoy The Beatles.

Later on, I moved on to Glen Campbell music. He was my favorite and country music was a favorite with me when I was 13. I wanted to go to Galveston, Phoenix and Glen was just great. Watching Dark Shadows and Glen's music got me through Junior High.

I play music on YouTube. I play music in my car. I like listening Are You Going To San Francisco? I put on my flower headbands and I am an old Hippie! I love the 70's Music. Me and You and a Dog Named Boo. Cracklin Rosie. I could name a million. The Cat's In The Cradle. This song described my father and our relationship. He was in the Air Force and went to Vietnam. We were never close and he was always busy. The song If Not For You By Olivia Newton John. I had a crush on the neighbor guy and we tried to be together but there were obstacles. We see each other as much as we could.

Kiss and Alice Cooper. I saw Kiss in concert. Hard Luck Woman seemed to be my theme song for years. Rock and Roll All Night and Party Every Day. I did that. I saw Alice Cooper in person 2 times. My son and I followed his Limo to McDonalds after a concert and was behind the Limo. I am not sure if he was in there or not. Alice gave a great concert. The one song about Dwight Frye in a mental institution. Alice was Dwight breaking out and grabbed the woman dressed like a Nurse. The audience is yelling kill the Nurse! I said: "No, don't kill the Nurse. I am the Nurse in Mental Health in the Midnight Shift." I like Eighteen. This song came out a year before I turned Eighteen. Teenage Lament. I had those moments. Billion Dollar Babies. No Mr. Nice Guy. School's Out. A favorite among us high school students.

Taylor Swift. Her songs remind me of past loves I had. The one song Back to December. Makes me think of the neighbor guy at 15. I just think back of how we were. The song dancing by the refrigerator light. We were in the kitchen one time just dancing. You Be The Prince and I'll Be The Princess. I would sneak outside to see him. Can't You See It Should Be Me? I had a crush on my friend's boyfriend later and no one else knew. She was mean to him and this song reminds me of how I felt about him. We were out later but it never worked out.

I like listening to music when I clean house. Keith Urban. The song about being in his car. I dance to it and clean house. George Strait I like. Garth Brooks song The Dance reminds me of friends who passed on. Music takes us to a lot of places. Some good memories and some bad.

I met Loretta Lynn in person. She is the sweetest person ever She took time to talk to me. Other singers, you get their autograph and they don't talk to you. Sad. Music is the fastest way to relive an old memory and remember what your life was like at that time. Works for me. Thanks for reading.




© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049478