*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049610
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1049610 added May 14, 2023 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Blackberry Movie!
*Star**Star**Star*Warning: The following story contains pictures with explicit content, reader discretion is advised!*Star**Star**Star*


It was May 11th, 2023, and you are still reeling from when that asshole attacked you! Thankfully, you have healed up in the meantime and have put in more effort to take care of the family.
However, later that night, you would get an alarming phone call. It was your mother and she was at the hospital. You panic and ask if she is alright, but it wasn't her that has been injured...IT WAS YOUR BROTHER!

Earlier that night, she was cooking up supper for family when a truck full of illegal immigrants pulled up outside of the trailer. They all wore dark clothing and wore "Lucha Libre" masks. The biggest one kicked down the door and started hollering at her. They didn't do much at first, just simply yelling at her, but then they started punching her around. Your other brother would grab a metallic baseball bat and asks what the Hell they are doing there. One of the men yelled, "Well look who it is, it's his brother!" This would create suspicion about a certain someone, but your brother attempted to swing his bat at one of them, but he would grab the bat with both hands and would kick your brother aside. Now welding the bat, he would slowly go over to your brother, saying, "So, you Americans like to play baseball huh? Well how's this for a ball game!" And he would start to beat your brother down with the bat. According to your brother, as soon as the bat landed on his head, he lost consciousness. Your brother's blood would be splattered all over the place, even getting on the clothes of your nephews! Of course, the gang would disappear before the police arrived.

Your brother would end up in the hospital that night.
A wolfy in a hospital after getting whacked in the head with a baseball bat!

Based on the injury, it was truly a miracle of God that your brother is alive with the kind of injury he has!
First pic of the head injury. Taken while boarding an ambulance.Second pic of the head injury. Taken during treatment.

You would later go over and talk to your brother about his injury. He was told by his doctor that he can't do much walking now due to the injury! He also shows off the injury after it gets patched up!
Close up of the head injury

You couldn't fucking believe it, YOUR ASSHOLE BROTHER SENT A GANG TO YOUR FAMILY'S HOME! You called up the bastard and threatened to send the police over all this, but he claims that he doesn't know who these people are and you have no proof of this! THE NERVE OF THAT PRICK! HE HAS TALKED TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN PRISON WHEN HE WAS JUST VISITING AND HE IS NOW LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH! Oh, you were going to get back at that bastard somehow!

On May 12th, 2023, you were just waking up when you got news that the new "Blackberry" movie is coming out!


You figured that the bastard was going to the movies again this weekend and you would be hoping to see him again! However, despite your best effort, you never saw the bastard at the movies, but you did enjoy the show! As you drive back home, you start to mutter under your breathe, hoping that one day you can get back at your brother for this shit!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049610