*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050206
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1050206 added May 28, 2023 at 7:58pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Fast X!
It was May 22nd, 2023, and you have pretty much spent this entire month in a deep state of depression! The depression started when at the end of April, one of your uncles have passed away from lung cancer due to years of heavy smoking! Earlier on April 29th, 2023, during the funeral, you would dump buckets upon buckets of tears as this song is played out during the funeral service:



You would get so upset that day, that you started thinking about playing some Fortnite to help get your mind off of this tragic lost! However, upon returning home from the funeral, you would quickly notice that your PS5 is missing, and remember that your PS5 got stolen nearly a month ago...you then bit your own lip as you decided to do something that you think you wouldn't do in a million fucking years...you were going to call that bastard Ross and ask if he could let you borrow his PS5...

You hesitated for quite a bit before you gave the bastard a call. When the bastard picked up, you could barely hear what he was saying because it sounded like where he currently was, it was a building that was jam packed with people! You ask him where he was and he said the movies. You couldn't believe it, HE JUST WENT TO A FUNERAL THAT DAY AND HE WAS STILL IN THE MOOD TO GO TO THE MOVIES?!? THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?!? Anyways, you asked him what movie and he tells you the name of the movie, but you couldn't pronounce or remember what it was. You then realize that he was back at that goddamn INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER WITH THE DAMN RAG HEADS! As your blood starts boiling while talking to him, you hear a female voice talking to him on the other end of the line. At first, you thought it was his female friend again, but it didn't sound like her at all, she had an odd accent...and that was when it hit you...he was, once again, WITH THAT GODDAMN SKANK, THE SAME FUCKING BITCH THAT HAS BEEN PLAGUING YOUR WHOLE FAMILY SINCE SHE STEPPED INTO ROSS'S LIFE!!! She would ask who was on the phone and Ross would tell her, "Oh, no one important, just some STUPID PIG!" This made you rattle quite a bit because you were just calling him to ask to borrow his PS5, NOT GET INSULTED! You again ask if he can loan you his PS5, but he would tell you no because he doesn't want his PS5 coming back covered in McDonald's special sauce and it being flattened because you accidentally sat on it! You again plead with him to let you borrow his PS5 until you can find another one and he tells you to just go eat a dozen big macs or two before hanging up the phone! Even though Ross told you to eat a dozen big macs as a joke, you decided to take it LITERALLY and order up literally, A DOZEN BIG MACS AND A DOZEN CHICKEN SANDWICHES FROM MCDONALD'S!


As soon as the food arrived, you and your girlfriend would then sit on the front porch of your house and eat away at all of the sandwiches because you two are BORED and you DO NOT HAVE FORTNITE TO PLAY!!!
Piggy eating about a dozen big macs and chicken sandwiches from a McDonald's bag.

Today, back on May 22nd, 2023, and you would get a call from your sister. You would ask what is wrong and she tells you that she needs you to take her to a hospital...because she is having intense stomach cramps! On May 23rd, 2023, you and your girlfriend would quickly go over to her house and pick her up to take her to the hospital where she undergoes colonoscopy and other medical procedures! Because of her condition, she would have to stay in the hospital for some time! So now, you have your mother who is in the hospital because of heart conditions, your brother who is in a hospital for head injuries, and now your sister is in the hospital for gastrointestinal issues...

All this because YOUR GODDAMN BROTHER ROSS WON'T STOP HANGING OUT WITH THOSE GODDAMN FOREIGNERS AND SLEEPING AROUND WITH THAT FILTHY SKANK! BECAUSE HE CONTINUES TO DO THIS SHIT, HE CONTINUES TO BRING BACK A WHOLE HORDE OF DISEASES THAT IS MAKING EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY SICK AS ALL HELL AND IT DOESN'T HELP THAT HE LIKES TO SLEEP AROUND WITH THAT FILTHY FUCKING BITCH!!!

On May 26th, 2023, you and your girlfriend would head to the movies to see the new "Fast X" movie, hopefully you would run into your asinine brother while you are out here.


During the movie, you thought the movie sucks, so you decided to cause a scene by yelling at the movie screen. You and your girlfriend are promptly kicked out of the movies and you two ended up pigging out at a pizzeria again...
Taken outside of an awesome new Pizzeria.
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050206