*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050212-Another-New-Record-I-think
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1050212 added May 28, 2023 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Another New Record, I think
Another New Record, I Think


At least I think that forty-seven single paragraphs in one day is a new record. Especially, when forty-five of them are numeric scene numbers and two are Establishing Shots. I know that it was a Sunday, and if I had gotten forty of them, I would have been happy. That’s including the two Establishing Shots.

That’s not all that it means. It also means that I finished Act Two of the first episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. and started Act Three. If I remember correctly, I needed twenty-one single paragraphs to end Act Two and twenty-four for Act Three. Don’t forget the two Establishing Shots that also started Act Three.

Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know. All that I know is that once I started handwriting, I couldn’t stop. The only thing that did stop me was work, and that only took up about two hours of the day total. That means I still had about ten hours to do my writing. About four to five single paragraphs per hour. That’s pretty good. At least I think that it is.

Now comes decision making time again. Normally the next three days I would be devoting to my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog. That usually means short stories. Only I have already finished writing and creating them on WDC. All I need to do is post them to their individual contests.

I’m going to be doing that in the next three days. After all, that’s when this months ends. What does that mean for my writing. I can go one of two ways. Either I take a few days off from my writing, and being three weekdays, that isn’t that big of a stretch, or I continue working on my scriptwriting project.

If I decide to continue to work on my scriptwriting project, it will be to transcribe what I have handwritten onto my laptop. Something that does need to be done sooner or later. Times like this are a great reason to be doing it. I normally don’t have too much time to do that. Even on weekdays like what coming up, I often don’t have to time to do any writing.

It may also depend on how I’m feeling over the next few days too. Normally, when I get home from work on Sunday, I try to get a few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do that today. that’s because I’m not feeling very good. I think I have gotten some kind of food poisoning from what I ate a couple of days ago.

I was feeling pretty well up until a couple of hours ago, and then I started feeling like I was going to get sick. Still haven’t done that, but I’m still feeling that way. Eating has helped me get over it a little bit, but that may not last. I hope that it does, but it may not.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050212-Another-New-Record-I-think