*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050291-Cowboys-Magic-and-Trains
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2296481
Workout Exercises for Clearing "The Fog" & "Honing My Skills"
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1050291 added May 31, 2023 at 5:13am
Restrictions: None
Cowboys, Magic, and Trains
Date:

Prompt: Write a story about cowboys utilizing magic to rob a train.

Leprechauns on a Train

WANTED:
Blarney Apples
and
The Tiny Cobblers


         "Blarney Apples—are you crazy!" gasped Freckles, slapping his right palm against his forehead. "Rob a train?"

Freckles glanced to his right and saw Weebit with both hands clasped tight over his mouth. On his left, stood Greenie, Weebit's twin brother, with a forefinger jammed inside each of his ears.

Blarney knotted his hands into a fist and placed one on each hip and leaned forward. The tip of his long, thick beard danced on the floor as he spoke.

"No, I'm not crazy, and yes, rob a train," he snorted.

Freckles copied Blarney, knotted his hands into a fist, and placed one on each hip. Leaning forward, he pressed his forehead against Blarney's.

"We can't do that! Have you forgotten what they're made of?

Weebit released his mouth long enough to add, "Yea, why do you think the Indians call it The Iron Horse?

Freckles withdrew from his head-to-head confrontation with Blarney and wobbled over and sat in front of the fireplace.





© Copyright 2023 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050291-Cowboys-Magic-and-Trains