*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050687-First-Gear
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1050687 added June 6, 2023 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
First Gear
Yesterday I poked my head up and said something about being back. Today I'm going to try to actually be back.

I have some storylines in the backlog that were leftover from when I disappeared, but I'm going to start with chapters I wrote last month as I was trying to get back in. They start with:

Interactive: "Dropping the Masks
Public: "Dropping the Masks

The back story:

This is the area where Will is attempting a mass replacement of Westside students with doppelgangers, so he can run it secretly from a hidden location. He has been acting the part of student council president Kim Walsh, but has decided to switch to a different face (that of a doppelganger he's already made) and recruit a junior partner who will have a doppelganger gang of their own to manage (under Will's supervision).

This was the subject of a poll, which I closed and deleted yesterday. The vote was pretty tight between Chelsea Cooper and Kelsey Blankenship as the face he switches into, but Chelsea won by a pert nose. So that's where things pick up now.

* * *

My daily schedule is probably going to be up in the air for a bit. I may have mentioned at one point that I have an elderly neighbor I've been helping out. Well, he got hospitalized then moved into rehab. He's going home in a couple of days, and I've been helping arrange that, and I will be probably be helping him out more after he's home. I don't know what my schedule will look like. I have traditionally been very punctual and regular about my posting hours, always shooting for noon Eastern time, but I will probably be posting stuff several hours earlier than that until I know what my sched going forward is going to look like.

© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050687-First-Gear