*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050832-Week-Two--Assignment-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #2296789
A place for my assignments and writongs
#1050832 added June 13, 2023 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Week Two: Assignment Two
Assignment Two

Writing Assignment

Reading Assignment

Discussion

1. What can you do to make your summary sound better?
         I think the most solid answer to this question would be to be able to look back on a completed story or at least a good outline. I could then include sentences that would answer the following questions: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How. I would also include the story's central idea and the events that led up to that conclusion.
          The summary that I am handing in today is based on what I know about this story thus far. At this point, I am not sure where it is going, but I am sure it will manifest itself in later lessons.

2. If you can think of a summary, what would the story be about?
         I immediately thought of my favorite book, North and South by John Jakes. It is about two young men who met on the way to the military academy. One is from the south and the other is from the north. They became best of friends and when the Civil War breaks out, they chose to fight on opposite sides. The story is about how they remained loyal to each other and their causes and the trials and tribulations they each endured.


Summary of The Fantasma Murders
(Working Title)

         It is the Fourth of July, Independence Day, and the grand opening of The Tourist Season for Teton County. My Main Character travels to a nearby town to deliver a small herd of horses to the Horse Meadow Stables. While there, she learns of body parts being pulled from one of the more secluded Lakes and connected to the list of Wyoming’s 190 Cold Cases. When her boss at The Criminal Investigation Agency reluctantly sends her back to investigate, she learns that one of the body parts belongs to her missing sister and a game of catch-or-be-killed ensues.


Premise:

Tormented DCI Agent, Dakota Barrett, wants nothing more than to solve The Fantasma Murders, so she can stop a serial killer from killing again. But when the arm of her missing sister is pulled from Lake Aniwaya by a local fisherman, a game of catch-or-be-killed ensues.
© Copyright 2023 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050832-Week-Two--Assignment-Two