*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051087-Unity-for-Humanity
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2173543
Feedback is very much appreciated!
#1051087 added June 15, 2023 at 2:43am
Restrictions: None
Unity for Humanity
Everyone has abilities but life isn't measured against life, which is why it is to be used to define the true value of our united currency. It would celebrate every culture, every positive advancement. Since the treasury is owned by the people and not one single individual, you produce the funds required to fund all mega projects of biblical proportions from infrastructure to energy. This is the real reason for unification. We need to save humanity from the enslavement deployed. A single currency, no differences. It would fund all projects at 100 percent. The real reason for taxation is simply to determine or gage the success of your written laws on the books, not the present system of austerity and abuse born from the slave days. We need to act. Presently, we are trapped within a reactionary construct. Between twisted laws, corrupt focuses, loop holes, currency differences, caps and lines, your collective hands are tied. Have you ever noticed that we react to situations rather than being proactive? Slavery is the root cause of this construct. Release our true potential. Allow humanity to collectively save itself and in the process save countless other species of life simultaneously. Look I served for the greater good, not for profit or personal financial gain. Masonry. The Shrine and the families associated all leaned upon my vision and clarity of mind. I confessed that I love everyone, it's the truth. We don't need these archaic forms of rule. Democracy allows for us all to unite. Adopt the US Constitution for the entire planet, do away with Masonry versus the Shrine for example. Or look at it using current examples, the real reason for war is simply to counter slavery. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and their allies long ago, enslaved the people of other cultures, just like Egypt enslaved the Israeli people long ago. Nowadays, the tables have turned, Israel has reversed this situation. This situation has gone on long enough, too many lives have been lost throughout time due to this swinging pendulum of conduct. IT MUST STOP. All life on this planet is at risk of extinction, no joke. Star Trek is more than it appears, it was a vision from God. It's our true path and collective direction. If we keep to the status quo, humanity along with most life on this planet will end. Sure we have energy issues, sure we have starvation, sure we have a laundry list of problems, but if we unite under the United Nations, adopt the US Constitution for every person and adopt the Unity Dollar we free ourselves from this perpetual trap which has been leading humanity towards death.

© Copyright 2023 Wandering Thoughts (UN: neuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Thoughts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051087-Unity-for-Humanity