*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051310-TUYC---Guilty-or-Not-Guilty
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1051310 added June 19, 2023 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
TUYC - Guilty or Not Guilty?
prayer prompt
Pray for the people of Uganda who experience a school massacre last week.

blog prompt
What evidence is there in your life that you are a Christian? If you were put on trial, would there be enough evidence to find you guilty of being a Christian? What do you think? What can be improved? Where are you on point? What goals do you have Spiritually for the rest of the year?




I've asked Jesus into my heart to forgive my sins. I've confessed to Him, and pleaded for His blood to cover my sins. I've asked for the Holy Spirit's help to give me power over my sinful nature. I also try to read the word of God (Bible) in order to help me.

I know I am far from perfect, and that I don't stay as steady as I might, but I feel confident that I have a relationship with God the Father. I need to find a church to "plug in" in order to strengthen my faith. I am working on that. I hope to find a church home where I may be of some use.







signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051310-TUYC---Guilty-or-Not-Guilty