*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051384
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1051384 added June 20, 2023 at 3:50pm
Restrictions: None
The Universe, I Will Have
Prompt: You can have the universe if I can have......... Write what you would like to have in your Blog entry today.

I would like to have a trip to England, perfect health, be a best selling novelist, a million dollars, great political leaders and a peaceful world. I could go to England and visit Downton Abbey and Jane Austen's Bath where she lived and her museum. I guess we are allowed to dream. Some people would like to have Italy and France. After watching The Bold and The Beautiful this week, they are in Italy and Italy looks pretty. Andrea Borcelli is going to be on there and sing. I love his music. England I am partial to.

I do enjoy Lake Michigan. I get to go there. I will take that. It is just 40 minutes away. We enjoy the blessings we can get. I get to go to Frankenmuth, Michigan and they have a great Christmas Store, shops and a restaurant with chicken dinners all you can eat.

The Universe. I won't be going to outer space unless Captain Kirk and Luke Skywalker come down and get me. I will stay on Earth.

A cute Princess image I got that reminds me of Elsa of Frozen.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051384