*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051421
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1051421 added June 21, 2023 at 2:49pm
Restrictions: None
My Summer Visit To Lake Michigan
Prompt: What is one thing you do every summer and it wouldn't be summer if you didn't do this one thing?

Go to Lake Michigan. My mother, friend and I go to Lake Michigan and have a picnic at the pavilion that over looks the lake. You can see seagulls, boats and people swimming. The lake is so blue and the waves come on and it is beautiful. The year we had Covid, we didn't get to go and ten years I had a serious bowel obstruction surgery and was in the hospital a month, we couldn't go. I miss it if I don't get to go. If we can't get a table, we have to go somewhere else that isn't by the Lake and I hate that. I love going to Lake Michigan and if you can't sat and look at the lake, I would be better off sitting in my yard, looking at corn fields having my picnic. BORING! I will be getting knee surgery finally in August but I want to go to Lake Michigan first. This is important. I pray it all happens this way. This is my summer thing. I used to take my son but he is all grown up and lives in Oregon. So, it will be Mom, my friend and I. I do want to go this summer. This is the best part of summer for me.

A cute Princess image I got that reminds me of Elsa of Frozen.


© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051421