*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051426-Fire-up-the-Furnace---Its-the-First-Day-of-Summer
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1051426 added June 21, 2023 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Fire up the Furnace - It's the First Day of Summer!


First day of summer and our rainy spell continues. And we have the heat on. No lie the heat just came on at 4 PM. Well, at least it's not snow.

Things are still dicey here. Still no word on my missing grandson. Such a mystery. Now people say he's been spotted here, there, everywhere. No one is talking about what really happened. Very annoying and disturbing, to say the least.

We did get a new vehicle, but it is back in VA, waiting for hubby's son to work his magic on it. We are getting new tires, new fenders. It's an older Jeep, so we know it will be at least partly made of steel, not plastic and styrofoam. We'll put up with lower gas mileage to gain better odds with animal collisions. So we continue to impinge on the good graces of a friend who is lending us her older pickup.

On a brighter note, the garden is not needing irrigation this year and we have a tomato starting to grow on one of the plants.





© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051426-Fire-up-the-Furnace---Its-the-First-Day-of-Summer