*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051521-Interval-Training
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#1051521 added June 24, 2023 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
Interval Training
The penultimate June entry in "Journalistic Intentions [18+]:

Interval training


I can't stress enough.

...oh, you want more? Fine.

I can't stress enough the importance of training your interval.

Wild intervals can be chaotic, unpredictable, noisy, and even dangerous in the wrong situations. In the early days of interval domestication, trainers lost fingers, toes, and even noses to these stubborn beasts.

Even today, improper training can lead to catastrophes, such as spilled coffee, punching in late for work, and a bad hair day.

So, you may be wondering, what would the proper procedure be for interval training? Well, that's the problem, see: every interval is different. Some differences are nearly undetectable, while others are chasms rivaling the Grand Canyon. You'll need to discover the method that works for you and the interval.

It's a long, difficult process, but the rewards can be inconceivable.

In the end, you'll find that it was the interval that trained you.

© Copyright 2023 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051521-Interval-Training