*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051679
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1051679 added June 27, 2023 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Ocean
Prompt: "The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul." Robert Wyland

It is nice to watch the ocean waves come in. You admire the blue colors and the caps. Seagulls flying over. You see a pelican. There are ships on the ocean. What a calm, peaceful sight. I wouldn't want to see the ocean when a hurricane is brewing. I think of Titanic and that wasn't fun for them when it sank. The blue necklace from Titanic is the heart of the ocean and I have 3 of those necklaces and I love it. Whales, dolphins and all kind of sea creatures live in the ocean. Are there sea monsters? It is strange to think about but the ocean is beautiful with star fish, sponges, corals, plants, and all the different kind of fishes. Oceans are calming, relaxing, beautiful and does inspire us. Some men say the ocean is their home. I get the attraction. The ocean has it's own magic and mystery. Maybe a mermaid lives near by. I love hearing the roar of the ocean and seashells pick up the sound. I am so there. If I could be a mermaid and live in the ocean, I would be happy. An ocean does have a calming effect. I would be happy living in a lighthouse by the ocean. The ocean. Imagine the possibilities. I sure do.

Mermaid Princess Plaque

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051679